• paparazzi disrespect

when you and jungkook went shopping with your 5 month old baby & paparazzis were being disrespectful

"Baby are her things in your bag?" you asked your husband as you were feeding your daughter.

"Yes darling, everything in my bag. Jay would be here soon" he said.

Today you and Jungkook decided to bring your daughter out for shopping. You both rarely bring her out in public as you didn't know how to feel about paparazzis being all up in your daughter's face, trying to get a good picture to sell. All this while, it has only been bringing her out to the park or small quiet areas near your home.

"Okay, let's go" Jungkook say carrying his bag and the car seat while I carry Aera.

Once Jungkook secured the car seat to the car, you placed Aera in and got in the car.

"Aera has grown so much" Jay said as he drove off from the house.

"Yeah she has... she's been a lot crankier too" Jungkook say chuckling looking at the baby who is absolutely clueless about what he was saying.

Once you all reached Louis Vuitton, Jungkook carried Aera out from her car seat and you both made your way in.

"Welcome Mr & Mrs Jeon, Ms choi attend to you soon" a young male bowed as you both entered the VIP section.

While you were looking around the racks, you heard a squeal.

"Ah! Y/N! Jungkook! Aera! Welcome welcome!" she said excitedly coming to you.

"Oh darling, how have you been?" she asked.

"I've been good" you smiled at her.

She showed you around the new collections and also baby collections for Aera. Jungkook being a husband who likes to spoil his girls, made them get whatever you seem interested in.

"We can get matching sets!"Jungkook say looking at the latest collection.

After spending what seems like hours in there, you both decided to take your leave.

"There's a few paparazzis outside," Jay informed Jungkook.

Jungkook just nodded and waited as Jay took the bags into the van.

"I'll carry Aera" he said and you handed your daughter over to him.

Aera seemed tired as she wasn't being so cranky. She usually would be fussy about being carried a lot but she's quiet now.

"Stay close to me okay?" he said as you both exited the shop.

Jungkook held your hand with free hand while the other carried his daughter.

"Are you and Y/N expecting another baby?"

"Y/N! Is that baby even Jungkook's"

"Jungkook what do you think of being a dad?"

Jungkook was frustrated with the stupid questions that were yelled by the paparazzis. The yelling and the lack of personal space made your daughter cry.

"Baby it's okay" Jungkook cooed patting her back as he let go of your hand so you could get in the car.

Jay made some space for Jungkook to place Aera in her car seat as they reached the car. The paparazzis were not at all being respectful which made Jungkook visibly upset. While putting her daughter in, he noticed a paparazzi having his camera right at an angle where they could see her face clearly.

Jungkook harshly pushed the camera away.

"give us fvcking space!" jungkook growled.

It was visible in his face that he was beyond angry. The camera man backed off and Jay helped to manage the situation. Jungkook just quickly secured Aera in her seat and closed the door, getting to to the other door and going in, sitting next to you.

"You okay babe?" you asked pushing his hair away from his face.

"They're annoying..." he said with a visible frown on his face.

"I know baby" you say kissing his cheek.

"Let's just go home... they're probably going to follow us if we go somewhere else.." he said not in the mood to continue with the shopping with the paparazzis and sasaengs following us around.

"okay" you say and Jay drove you all back home.

-

"I'm sorry...." Jungkook say.

"Sorry for what?" you asked putting Aera in her crib.

"That we can't go shopping with her without having people all up in our space" he said.

"It's okay... It's not your fault, don't blame yourself" you say making your way to him caressing his cheek.

"I love you" he said looking into your eye.

"I love you too my lovely husband" you say getting him all flustered.