• fashion week

when only you two were invited to Calvin Klein's fashion show | you as an idol under BigHit

"What time will you be heading to the airport tomorrow?" Jungkook asked as you both came across each other in the hallways of the practice rooms.

"I think 9? Aren't we boarding the same private plane?" you asked.

"Oh yeah, same same" he said nodding.

"What are you wearing?" he asked again.

"Yah, do you want to match with me?" you teased and he blushed????

"No, never!" he teased back.

"So that I won't overdress or underdress you know" he said.

"Mmm sure, I'll be wearing casual. I want to be comfortable on the flight" you say.

"Okay right. Me too, well, see you tomorrow, don't be late" he winked before you both parted ways to your individual cars.

-

"Y/N!!!!! Jungkook!!!!!!" the cameramen yelled trying to get both of your attentions.

You both coincidently arrived one after the other and were heading towards the check in area. Jungkook was a few metres behind you as your car arrived first. Your manager of course led the way, trying to protect you from all the reporters who were getting too upclose.

Once you entered the check in area and away from the reporters you sighed in relief, finally feeling like you were able to breathe.

"It was crazy" Jungkook said joining your small team.

"Yeah, it's the first time there's anything like this from the company. Usually they would send more than just two, and what more different genders. Just prepare for all the dating rumours and fan wars from jealous fans" Jihyun, your manager, said.

"I know right" Jungkook chuckled.

-

"Okay. The fashion show starts tomorrow. You two have 2 to attend. One is tomorrow evening and the other one is the next day. There will also be after party dinners for both which we highly encourage both to attend. Tomorrow morning, we will be heading to CK's store and we'll have lunch together. Then we'll head back to the hotel for preparations for the show." Mingyu, Jungkook's manager, briefed us both as we were standing in the hallway of our hotel room floor.

"Will we have any time to explore?" Jungkook asked.

"Technically you do, after the dinner only. But do not be out too late as it could be dangerous and also there are early schedules" Jihyun say.

You both nodded, understanding where they were coming from. After the short briefing, you both were dismissed.

-

You went on social media after showering and getting ready for bed. As you were trying to make yourself tired, which was practically impossible form the jetlag, you read some of the articles about you and Jungkook.

" Jungkook and Y/N from BigHit Entertainment will be attending Calvin Klein's show in Paris for the fashion week! Fans are surprised with this new interaction!"

"Jungkook and Y/N fans finally have something to get along to! (Your ship name) has been trending after the two were spotted together leaving Korea for Paris fashion week!"

"Jungkook and Y/N takes over Korean news headlines as they represent their label at Paris fashion week!"

Your heart lowkey fluttered at the sight of fans shipping the both of you, saying how fitting you both look with each other. Of course you were attracted to him. Anyone would've been just by his attractive looks. But what made you actually believe in that attraction was his personality. He was an absolute walking green flag. However, there is no way you two could be in a romantic relationship. It's just not possible in this industry.