• getting caught 2

!slight mature content!

"Hey sexy" Luna teased pulling you into a hug.

"Stop it" you say pushing her slightly.

"We have a lot to talk about" she whispered in your ear, looking at Jungkook. 

You just rolled your eyes knowing that she will ask about how and why we both came together.

"Y/N!!!" you heard Jimin giggle.

He's drunk already.

"Drink this" he said handing you a shot.

"I just arrived and you're drunk already" you shook your head before taking the shot.

"What's a party without getting drunk honey" he said wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

"Let's enjoy!" he cheered handing you another shot which you downed quick.

Jungkook only watched you. His deep gaze did not go unnoticed by Luna. Although she wasn't fully supportive of her best friend getting involved with Jungkook, she could see how attracted Jungkook was to her.

-

"You're so drunk y/n" Luna said as you kept giggling.

"I'm not" you giggled leaning onto Hobi who was laughing at your state.

"Right hobi! I'm not" you say.

"She's definitely not" Hobi laughed.

"How are you going to survive home alone being this drunk" Luna shook her head.

"Let's all sleep over" Hobi suggested and the rest agreed.

"Shall we go back to the dorm now? It's getting boring" Yoongi suggested.

"One more drink" you say.

"No" Jungkook say sternly, taking the shots away from you.

"Let's go back" the rest said.

Jungkook helped you up. You stumbled a little and giggled.

"Gosh, you are so drunk" he said.

"Koo, you're hot" you say.

"I know" he smirked.

"But why are you so cold to me" you pouted.

"Am i?" Jungkook asked, raising an eyebrow as he helped you in your seat.

Again, he leaned down to secure your seatbelt for you. He stared at your face a little, waiting for your answer.

"Yes, you are so so cold"you say.

Jungkook chuckled softly before going to his driver's seat.

-

Jungkook carried you into the dorm as you passed out in the car. The boys were surprised to see you in his arms, especially Luna.

"She passed out" he defended, before the boys could say anything about it.

"Put her in the guest room" Luna say and Jungkook obeyed.

He laid her down on the soft bed before tucking her in. He looked at the dress and thought that it was uncomfortable to sleep in.

"Noona" he called.

Luna then came in the room to check on you. 

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Could you change her? I think the dress is uncomfortable to sleep in" Jungkook suggested.