• the mafia 2

continuation of the mafia

You woke up to the worst headache. You noticed the room was dark and you were alone in bed. You slowly stood up from the bed and gained your balance before making your way to the sound of your angry boyfriend.

"This can't fvcking repeat again. We're never going to anymore meetings with other gangs at their place. From now on, we hold meetings at our old mansion," he said.

"& bring that fvcking Wang here! I want to fking kill him myself" he said

"Yoongi hyung, you did a great job today" he said.

"Y/N? Why are you out of bed?" Jimin said looking at you worriedly.

Jungkook immediately turned to you and made his way over to you.

"Baby, you're still weak, go back to bed hm" he said as he turned you around to go back to the room.

You stopped in your tracks and just turned around to hug him. You didn't know what got over you but you felt the need to be in his arms after whatever that happened. Jungkook stopped and relaxed as he wrapped his arms around you.

"You're okay" he remind softly.

He held you tightly, realising how relieved he was that nothing happened to you, only cuts from the glass. He pulled away and cupped your cheeks, placing a kiss on your forehead before pulling you into his chest again.

"Thank you boys for protecting me"you say looking at the boys who were staring at you both in awe.

"Don't need to thank us. you're like our little sister. We will always protect you"Jin said and the boys nodded.

"You should get some rest Y/N, it's a lot for you to take in" Namjoon said.

"Yeah, let's go hm?" Jungkook said looking at you.

You nodded and you both made your way back to the bedroom. Jungkook studied your cuts and frowned at it.

"Does it hurt?" he said caressing it slightly.

"Not really" you say as he added some ointment onto the cut causing you to hiss in pain.

"hm sure" he said putting on a bandage to the one he had already added some ointment.

"I'll kill him" Jungkook said.

"You don't have to, I'm still here" you say.

"No, he held you at a gun point. He had a gun on your head. He was ready to pull the trigger. How could he-.. never mind, i'm sorry for bringing it up" Jungkook said after realising you were probably traumatised by it.

You stayed silent. You were still shaken up from what happened as you never had a close encounter to anything like that even though your partner was literally in a world full of that. Jungkook had always made sure that you're far away from that side of the world.

He laid you down and joined you after he kept the first aid kit. He pulled your closer and held you close, kissing your head often.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

Silence filled the room. You still have yet to process what happened.

"It's okay if you dont-"

"It was scary. I was so fvcking scared" you said as you felt yourself tear up and he rubbed your back.

"I was so scared that would be the last time I see you. Everything happened so fast. It was so loud. I couldn't breathe but somehow the only thing I could think about was you. I was afraid that that is how we part ways." you say as your tears fell.

"I'm so so so so sorry you had to go through that. I should've been more careful. I shouldn't have let you come along knowing that something like this could have happened. I can't explain how I felt seeing a gun pointed to your head like that. I cannot be anymore thankful for yoongi hyung. I cannot imagine what wouldve happened if he wasn't there." Jungkook said softly kissing your head.

"I will never let you come for any of the missions anymore. I'm sorry baby, but I cannot risk you like that again" he said.

You nodded, understanding where he was coming from.

"I hope you take care of yourself and be careful... please please be careful, I want you to come home every day, promise me" you say looking up at him.

He showed a weak smile.

"I can't promise that honey, you know that" he said placing his hand on your cheek, caressing it.

"But I promise you, I will try my very very best to come home to you every single day and cuddle you like this every single day" he said.

"Please do" you say.

He wiped your tears and kissed your eyelids then your nose and then your lips.

"I will darling... let's sleep, it's already late" he said and you nodded.

"I love you so much. I'm here. You're okay" he reminded you again.

"I love you"