• RUN BTS horror episode

you as their 8th member

"You all will have to wear this blindfold" the director announced as one of the staff came to hand over the blindfolds.

"Okay, now hold onto each other's shoulders and we'll bring you in a line, to the next location" he said.

Jimin was in front of you and Jungkook was behind you. You put your hand on Jimin's shoulders and Jungkook put his on yours, squeezing them. He started to move you back and forth by your shoulders and only chuckled as you scold him.

"Jeon! Stop stepping on my shoe" you scolded as all of you start moving.

"I'm sorry! I can't see!" he giggled.

"No! I'm not holding onto Jimin anymore" you said as you heard the staff bring Jimin somewhere else.

Soon the staff held your hand and led you somewhere else.

"You can take off your blindfold" he said and you did.

"Please head to your car" he said showing the car that you're suppose to go into.

Once you're in the car, the staff beside the driver gave you the task.

"The first task that you'll be doing will determine who you'll be paired with. You'll need to think of a place that you and one other member, will go to. Out of the 7 members left, pick one that you will think will go to a place that you and them had always been to together" he said.

"What? That's tough!" you exclaimed.

"So the other person must also think that I will go to the place?" you questioned and he nodded.

"I think Jungkook will follow me. I know where. Let's go to the park near our old dorm" you say.

-

It was already late at night and you knew something was up especially because it was around halloween period.

"Jungkook better think the same as me! We used to go here often whenever we have time, it was our safe space back then" you explained.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was already on the way to the park near their old dorm too.

"Whenever she's missing or either of us are missing, we know where the other is. Y/N and I used to have a weekly or at least monthly heart to heart talks here back then. I felt that it was important for us to do so and it does really help"

"So if you're ever struggling, have a heart to heart talk with someone, it'll help a lot" Jungkook smiled to the camera.

-

You arrived first and waited anxiously at the swing that you two often have your conversations at. Before you know it, you saw another vehicle parking nearby.

"Wait is it him? Or is this another camera crew?" you ask.

Soon you saw Jungkook grinning as he rushed towards you while you were excitedly jumping.

"I knew it!!!" he chuckled hugging you.

"I would've been so upset if you didn't choose this place" you say.

"I know"

"Wait so what happens if the other members don't show up at the same place?" you ask.

"We will give them one more chance, a list of those remaining that have yet to find the partner. And they'll have to choose which one they'll go to" the staff explained.

-

We both entered the car again once the staff said they could bring us to the next location. You and Jungkook talked to one another as they brought you to the next location, not realising that they've already started the mission.

Soon the windows got rolled down without you even touching the button which caused you to panic. 

"Wait why are the windows down?" you asked looking around the area to see that they've entered some carnival.

"Ahhh it's going to be the horror drive through" Jungkook say casually.

"No it isn't! Tell me its not!" you whined as you scooted away from the windows.

Before you know it, you were screaming because a figure came to scare at your side of the window. You quickly clung onto Jungkook who was just laughing at this scene in front of him.

"They're fake Y/N-ahhh"Jungkook say.

"I know! It's just the jumpscare, and their creepy look" you say closing your eyes, not wanting to continue the ride.

Not even a minute later, you screamed again because one of the figures came to the window and stuck out an envelope for either to take. Jungkook proceeds to take it knowing that you would never. He opened the envelope with the other arm around your shoulder, shielding you from whatevers that scaring you. And indeed, you felt protected.

"Ah, we have to leave this car" he read casually.

"What?Seriously? Why?" you asked sitting back up properly.

"So the boys are all dropped off at different locations near here, and we have to find each other to complete the mission" Jungkook explained.

"It's so dark outside though, how are they going to even film this?" you asked.

"There's something called a night camera y/n"

"Okay mr professional photographer" you rolled your eyes.

"Fine I won't open the door for you. I'm pretty sure there's a ghost waiting to scare you beside the door" he said making you immediately regret for what you said.

"Okay okay okay! I'm kidding!!! You're so smart Jungkook, I wouldn't have known" you exaggerated making him laugh.

He went out of the vehicle first before moving to your side of the door and opening it for you. There wasn't any surprise waiting for you.

You cling onto Jungkook as you two walked through the darkness with only one flashlight which Jungkook was holding.

"F!ck!!!!" You screamed when one of the figures scared you.

Jungkook only chuckled at your cute reaction, clinging harder onto him.

"I might as well carry you, you big baby" he teased putting an arm around your shoulder, instantly making you feel safe.

"Oh god Jungkook look at what's in front" you cried pointing at a women standing in a white dress.

"That is so freaking creepy" Jungkook said only holding you tighter.

The woman slowly turned around, to reveal her scary make up. Immediately walking towards the both of us in a quite fast speed. Jungkook naturally moved you behind him as you two slowly move backwards.

"YAH!!!" you hear Hobi's scream.

Jungkook immediately grabbed your hand and run to the screaming, leaving the creepy woman alone.

After some time, you were reunited with all the boys. They all looked so tired from probably running and screaming from all the jump scares. So were you.

"That is all for Run BTS! Thank you for watching!"

"3,2,1 Run BTS!"

Then a man with chainsaw came out to surprise all of you. You screamed and Jungkook again hid you behind him.

-

Fans watching the episode gushed over the wholesomeness of your relationship/friendship with Jungkook. It was as though the shipping wasn't enough already but now, it had multiplied. Even those that didn't ship them, or was against shipping members together, started to ship those two together because of the chemistry they had together.