• the jackson wang imagine 2

"what do you mean?" you asked confused.

Jungkook turned his phone and you see a picture of when Jackson whispered to you.

You rolled your eyes understanding where this is coming from.

"It's literally nothing. He was just asking me when we were all leaving. I've told you many times Jungkook, there is nothing going on between Jackson and I" you say.

"That's so believable" he said in sarcasm.

"What the fvck do you mean? Do you not trust me?" you ask.

"Don't fvcking swear at me! We're not talking about trust here. You have a boyfriend at home waiting at home while you're having fun partying and flirting with your colleague!" he raised his voice.

"Jungkook! I literally told you that we had an opening party tonight! And I wasn't flirting with Jackson" you replied frustratedly.

"You know what, if you don't trust me, then i'm leaving. We can't be in a relationship if there's no trust" you say staring him right in the eyes.

You could see a little fear in his eyes but most of it was consumed by anger and jealousy.

"Leave" he said.

Your heart dropped. You were shocked.

"Are you serious?" you asked.

"I said leave"

You look at him right in the eye again, to see if there's any hope but no. He was serious about it and he didn't feel a single thing. He didn't feel bad about it. Jealousy filled up his mind that he didn't even consider your point of view.

You picked up your bag and left the house. You called the driver again, feeling slightly guilty that you're making him turn back around. Once he picked you up, you told him to go back to your apartment. It was already 3am now and you have a 7am meeting with the team and Jackson tomorrow. You probably won't get any sleep.

-

"Y/N-ah, are you okay?" Yeri asked.

You nodded slightly.

"I don't think you are" she said.

You both were the only ones in the refreshment room after the meeting had ended. You turned around and your eyes started to water. Yeri immediately engulfed you in a hug and you cried.

"He ended things with me" you cried hiding your face in her shoulder.

"What? Seriously? What dumb person would do that?" she asked rubbing your back.

Jackson was walking towards the refreshment room but stopped when he heard the scene.

"He didn't trust me. He never did. I've told him so so many times, and he still thought of it differently. He got mad at me last night even though i've told him that we had an opening party, and he accused me of cheating on him... Unnie, i would never do that" you cried.

"He's stupid. What's a relationship without trust. Look at you, you trust him with all the girls that are practically thirsting over him. You trust him when all the rumours about him and other idols appear everywhere. It isn't easy, but you trusted him. Why can't he reciprocate it?" Yeri asked angrily.

Jackson who heard that, understood it was about Jungkook. He was pissed at Jungkook for making such a stupid mistake. He then went on his phone to text him.

Jackson: did you break up with y/n?
Jungkook: Why did she ask you to sleep with her? Are you happy now?
Jackson: wtf dude. She has never seen me like that
Jungkook: yeah, right.
Jackson: fvck that. I might as well ask her to sleep with me now that you're out of the picture! Asshole!
Jungkook: don't you dare
Jackson: You accused her of cheating, and now accusing her of moving on quick by asking me to sleep with her? You absolutely don't deserve her.
Jungkook: Then you do?

Jackson: of course. I'll show you.