• jungkook's bestie

when's he fans know you as his best friend

- Jungkook would mention you literally everywhere ( I feel like he would be the clingy bestie who loves his best friend a lot )

- He would support you by always wearing your brand for schedules ( you have a fashion brand )

- Jungkook would publicly support you no matter what and fans were acceptive of it quick because they found out that you've been there from the start

- He wouldn't be secretive about the friendship. Instead, he likes to publicly post pictures of the both of you or even mention you in interviews

- During a RUN BTS episode, they had to figure out some western pop songs & Jungkook used his helpline to call you since he knows you're good at this game

- "Hello?" you asked sleepily as you had just woken up from a nap

- "Oh? Did I wake you up? I'm sorry~" he said cutely before getting competitive again to ask you the question for the helpline.

- The boys would be very supportive of the friendship and even ship you both as more than just friends ( they can see how in love they both are , it's just them)

- You could literally be BTS 8th member as the boys would always want you around as they grow close to you. You're like part of their family now.

- "Is y/n coming?" "did u see what y/n post yesterday?" "y/n is here?"

- "hyung~~! Y/N is MY best friend not yours" Jungkook would whine when the boys talk too much about you like you're their best friend.

- I SEE A LOT OF FIGHTS HAPPENING not just with Jungkook but with the boys too. When you argue with the boys, Jungkook would always be on your side ( the rest of the boys too)

- But if you argue with Jungkook, he wouldn't let his guard down as he's stubborn. Sometimes you two could ignore each other the WHOLE day which was eating up the both of you

- "Okay. Can you please talk to me now?" He would be the one to break the tension.

- During VLIVES, he would talk about you. Fans would ask about you too and he would gladly answer their questions about you. 

- He would facetime or call you during vlives if you were still awake

- when he's on tour, he would always update you. Send LOTS of pictures to you even when it's sent at 3am in Korea.

- You would attend to some of his overseas shows whenever you have time to support him and he would cling onto you the whole time you're there. He would show you around the stadium and be next to you backstage.

- Fans would notice you in public and ask for pictures. They would also ask about Jungkook which you of course didn't know how to reply. There were many occurrences where they would say how much you two fit each other and you would be flustered by the comments

- Fans would always post about the both of you, envying the relationship/friendship you both have

- You even have your own fan accounts 

- The fans trusted you with him more than any other women that he had been rumoured with. Any rumour of him with another idol would be debunked immediately because the fans only want you to be associated with him.

-I think either Jin or Jimin would be the second closest to you. Jin would be like a big brother you never had. You two would bicker a lot, but it was just for fun. Jin would also take care of you well and cook meals for you/ deliver strawberries to your apartment. Jimin would be your other best friend that you can spill tea to. He's a good listener and he also rants to you a lot.

- Jungkook would be so good with your parents. I mean both your families have met each other plenty of times and have had dinners together a lot. They hung out a lot together.

- Jungkook's family would invite you for their dinners and trips and you would join them whenever you can ( they treated you like their own daughter or perhaps daughter in law ;) )

- Jungkook would be pouty to see that you're on a trip with his family instead of being at whenever he's at on tour but it warmed his heart how close you and his family are

- Vice versa when you are out of town for business and they have a concert in Seoul, your family could attend their concert and Jungkook would purposely facetime you to make you jealous

- You would smile at him with your mom teasing you and how he's treating your little sister

- when he was done with tour and you're back from a business trip, he would set a day or a WHOLE WEEK for the both of you to spend with each other.