• rumour 2

"Are you sure you don't need me to be in there?"he asked as he parked the car in the lobby.

"Yeah, I'll call you if I need anything" you smiled weakly at him.

"Call me anytime y/n-ah... i'm here for you" Jimin said.

You walked into the building and to the elevator, pressing on the floor level. You took a deep breath before opening the door. You saw Jungkook sitting on the couch with his face in his hands.

As soon as the door opened, he quickly stood up and made his way to you. He wanted to hug you but you stepped away.

"Explain Jungkook" you said not in the mood to give any affection to someone who might be cheating in a 2 year relationship.

"I know you saw the article, of me and Haein, and, I don't know how to say it but... it's true, I've been seeing her a lot" he said.

You bit your lip. You were holding back the tears so much.

"But I swear, I didn't cheat on you. She reached out to me after she saw my dance cover of a song that she wanted to cover and asked for my help... so I went and we danced, but we saw each other more and more and i couldn't help but develop some feelings for her" he said.

"I could relate to her, we could relate on a lot of things and I know, I know that it is so wrong of me to lie to you about who I was with and what I was doing but I was really going to tell you about it, I was just making sure if that was what I wanted" he said.

He stepped closer to you and held your shoulders. You wanted to yell at him, shout at him, hit him, but you stayed silent. Tears started flowing out as soon as he touched you.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I'm sorry we have to end it this way" he said.

Your head dropped and you cried.

"I never wished for this to happen y/n... i genuinely didn't mean to fall for her" he said.

After you had calmed yourself down, somewhat, you decided to speak.

"I knew that you were out of my league but I don't know why I accepted you. I know that I wasn't an idol and I wouldn't be able to understand and relate to you. You too, can't relate to me and my lifestyle. It's a pity that it had to end this way, but i'm glad you found someone who you could relate to a lot" you said.

"I love you y/n, I really do. I hope we can remain friends after this because you hold a special place in my heart" he said.

You just nodded slowly not being able to handle everything anymore, you just left the apartment. Once you were out, you let it all out. You didn't realise you were holding onto more than you expected. You covered your mouth as you tried to silence the cries.

Jungkook who saw you leave, immediately broke down after seeing the girl that he loved so much, had to listen to what he had to say. He felt like a monster for doing that to you. Was he wrong to catch a feeling for someone else even if he didn't mean for it to happen? He had been loyal to you but this time Haein captured his heart, she was different.

He heard your cries, he knew that the cry was the one you held back. The one you try to silence. He had learnt so much about you that he knew what type of cry that is just from the sound.

He wanted to go out and hold you but before he could, he heard a guy's voice.

"Y/N?" Jimin called.

You looked at him and he immediately rushed to you. He rubbed your back as he tried to calm you down. You broke down even more, you felt that your legs weren't working so you were practically weighing yourself on him.

"It's okay y/n, it really is," jimin said trying to reassure you that it's all fine.

"Jimin, I can't believe this is how it'll end... I thought- I thought that he would be the one- I really did-"

"shh shhh, let's not think about it" Jimin said pecking your forehead as he held you tight.

He looked at Jungkook's door in despise. He hated Jungkook for doing this to his best friend, but he knew that Jungkook wasn't at fault too.

"Shall we go back down?" he asked after awhile.

You nodded your head as Jimin pulled away but cupped your cheeks and wiped away your tears.

"You'll be fine alright. You really will. Trust me. I know you since we were in high school, you don't need anyone. You are independent and you really can go off on your own. You'll be fine" he said.

You looked up at him and nodded, trying not to cry again.

"okay come, let's go" he said holding your hand and pulling you into the elevator.

Jungkook's heart broke listening to her cry and Jimin comforting her. He wished that he was the one comforting you but instead, he was the reason you needed to be comforted.