• control

when you two argued in front of the boys | jk as your jealous bf

Jungkook's eyes pierced through you and a staff member's interaction while he was on stage doing their rehearsals. Jungkook had brought you along to their LA show as it was their first offline stadium concert after awhile and wanted you to be there to experience it with him. However, seeing you interacting with the male staff made him rethink his decisions. Jungkook had always been the jealous boyfriend and would do anything to stop anything that made him feel that way. He would jump on the guy right now if they weren't rehearsing.

He watched as you laughed along with the guy. As soon as they finished their rehearsals, you and the staff made your way back to the backstage where the boys will be in. You continued chatting with Jaeyun, their male staff, who helped you with the directions backstage when you got lost.

Once you entered the green room, you could tell Jungkook was pissed. Jaeyun left the room as he had errands to do.

"So you're just going to flirt with another guy in front of your boyfriend?" Jungkook asked.

The rest of the members were shocked to hear those words come out from his mouth.

"Not right now Jungkook" you say embarrassed that he was starting an argument in front of the guys.

"Why not? You could laugh with that guy in front of me just now" he said.

"I wasn't flirting with him for gods sake" you say, frustrated by his jealousy.

"Yeah sure you weren't" he scoffed.

"This is pointless" you say, turning on your heels to walk out the room but Jungkook grabbed your wrist to stop you.

Even though he was jealous and angry, he would never do anything to hurt you and you knew that. He wasn't the type to get violent when he's angry so his grip on you wasn't painful but strong enough to stop you from moving.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Somewhere where I won't be accused of flirting"you say rolling your eyes and snatched your hand away from his grip.

"Y/N, you're not going anywhere" he said trying to grab you again.

"What is wrong with you Jungkook" you say angrily.

"It's you! If you didn't flirt with another guy in front of me, I wouldn't have acted this way" he said.

"I wasn't fvcking flirting! He is a staff member for gods sake!" you say.

"Yeah? So? You could flirt with anyone!" Jungkook raised his voice.

"Jungkook that's enough"Jimin said trying to stop Jungkook from saying things that he will regret.

"Hyung, this is none of your business" Jungkook said without leaving his deep gaze on you.

"You're a d!ck Jungkook." you say with gritted teeth.

You got out of his grip and walked out the door to god knows where. Jungkook stood there watching you leave. Jimin just sighed and shook his head.

"Jungkook, that was too much" Jin said.

"You need to control yourself" Jimin said upset about his behaviour.

Jungkook sighed and shook his head in disappointment. He was disappointed in himself for acting that way, especially in front of the members.

"Sorry hyung..." Jungkook say finally looking at Jimin. 

"I'm not the one you should be apologising to," Jimin say.

Jungkook left the room to find where you went. He checked every room but didn't find you in any of them. He asked one of the staff if they say you and they said that you went out to the carpark. Jungkook made his way to the direction of the carpark and opened the door to see you sitting on the bench crying.

His heart broke at the sight of you breaking down. What's worse was that the reason you broke down was because of him. His stupid possessiveness got the best of him.

"Baby..." Jungkook called.

"Just go away Jungkook" you say trying to stop your sobs.

"No, I'm not going away" he said.

"If you're still the assh0le then go away" you say.

Jungkook sat next to you and pulled you into his chest. You wanted to resist his actions but you couldn't. You continued to breakdown in front of him.

"I'm not that asshole anymore.." he said caressing your head.

"You were such a d!ck for accusing me of flirting"you cried angrily.

"I know... i know... my possessive side got the best of me" he said feeling disappointed in himself.

"I wasn't flirting with him" you cried.

"I know baby... I'm sorry I accused you of that... I was just jealous that he got your attention while I was on stage" he said.

"I was just thanking him for showing me the way backstage and congratulated him on his marriage"you say pouting.

"Baby, I'm sorry... Please don't cry, i'm so sorry"Jungkook say looking down at you.

"You were so mean" you say.

"I know baby... I was an asshole...slap me right now" he said.

You just shook your head.

"I'm so sorry babe... I got all angry at you in front of the boys. You were probably embarrassed by it... I'm sorry darling" he said cupping your face as you tried to contain your sobs.

You closed your eyes and sighed. You opened your eyes only to see his teary.

"Please forgive me," he said, heartbroken to see your eyes so red and puffy from crying.

"I forgive you... please don't accuse me of that again," you say.

"I promise I won't. It's so wrong of me to do that publicly," he said.

"Apologise to Jimin too... you were mean to him"you say.

"I already did darling... I realised my stupid self after watching you leave like that... I don't want to see you leave like that again" he said wiping your tears.

You nodded.

"I love you so much" he said.

"I love you" you say sniffling.

He then leaned in and kissed you passionately. you could tell how sorry he was through the kiss.

"Don't be mean again" you say slapping his shoulder.

"I won't baby" he chuckled slightly then pulled you into a hug again, comforting you.

Little did they know, there were a few fans who found a hidden spot outside the carpark where they could see their actions. Videos and pictures were being taken of the intimate moment.