• hobi's listening party

when you and jk attend hobi's album listening party | private idol relationship

"i'll come pick you up soon" Jungkook say cutely through the phone. 

He had just called you to let you know that he'll be coming to pick you up even though you said you could've just called the driver to come pick you up since he was already at the company and you didn't want to trouble him.

During a dinner with the boys, Hobi mentioned about a pre release listening party for his upcoming album and he invited you and the boys to attend. Of course he was inviting others too but you guys were the first ones to know about his plan.

(without the cardigan) https://pin

https://pin.it/2XEzImn

You were wearing a simple outfit, black spaghetti strap top and black wide pants. Soon you received a notification from your security system letting you know that Jungkook was already here. You then took your purse and made your way out the house to the lobby where he usually waits at. 
You see him waiting outside the car, already having his gaze on you as soon as your eyes met his.

"Hey beautiful" he smiled kissing your cheek before pulling you into a hug.

"Hey" you say resting your head on his chest.

"Let's go~ Hobi hyung is already ready" he said opening the door for you.

-

"Finally! My favourite couple is here" Hobi cheered as soon as you two made your way to him.

"Congrats on the album! I love the concept" you say as he hugged you.

"Thank you y/n-ah!!! I'm glad you love it!" he smiled.

"Well, enjoy the party guys. The drinks are there, it'll be starting soon since most of the guests are here already" Hobi say.

You and Jungkook then went to the side where you both spotted the rest of the guys. Jimin and Taehyung were already drinking, Namjoon was talking to BangPD and Yoongi and Jin was just chatting with each other.

"Y/N!" Jin say.

"hello~" you smiled.

"I'm here too hyung" Jungkook say glaring at the older.

"I saw you yesterday. How are you y/n?" he asked.

Jin then got into a conversation with you while Jungkook went to take drinks for you and him. Halfway through the conversation, you saw Jungkook walking towards you guys with drinks in his hands and a lady beside him. It was unclear to you who it was until they got closer.

Park Mijoo.

You mentally roll your eyes seeing her next to your boyfriend because she practically threatened you a few months ago because you were dating Jungkook. She had openly expressed her liking towards Jungkook to the public, expecting fans to ship them together. However, despite her efforts, the biggest ship in the industry was still the both of you. Even though the fans had no idea you both were actually dating in real life.

"here baby" Jungkook say, handing over the drink to you.

"thank you" you smile.

"Oh, Y/N, you're here too" Mijoo faked a smile.

"Of course" you returned the smile.

Jungkook then moved next to you and placed his hand on your back. He knew about Mijoo and what she did to you so he was uncomfortable when she approached him.

"So Jungkook, I heard you were working on your solo things too" she said trying to start a conversation with him.

"Yeah" Jungkook replied dryly.

"Oh When will-"

"Welcome everyone!" Hobi cheered through the mic.

Thank you Hobi.

-

You were now with Jennie and Lisa on the dance floor vibing with the music. You were definitely tipsy now as you weren't a heavy drinker and was now on your second glass. You giggle a lot when you're tipsy and the girls would laugh at your giggles.

"Y/N!" Jessi said as soon as she noticed you.

"Jessi noona!!" you cheered.

"She's drunk already. Where's your boyfriend?" she asked laughing.

"I don't know, I'm not drunk yet" you giggled.

"Sure babe. You definitely are. Let's go to the photo booth" she invited us and we all went.

Hobi also joined us in the photo booth. Then Jungkook also joined, standing next to you.

"Baby, you're drunk already?" Jungkook chuckled.

"I'm not~~~" you whined.

"Okay okay" Jungkook say chuckling before posing for the camera again.

The girls then went out but you, Hobi and Jungkook remained in the photo booth.

"Let me take a pic with my fav couple" he said.

You stood in between them and wrapped your arms around their shoulders while they bent down a little to get on your height. Jungkook's arm wrapped securely around your waist as you all posed for the camera. Another picture, he kissed your cheek making Hobi jokingly roll his eyes for the pose.

After the photo booth session, Jungkook stayed with you throughout. You were already getting tired so you both stood at the corner of the room, away from the crowd because you both realised a lot of people were filming in the room.

"Should we go soon?" Jungkook asked, looking down at you while removing some pieces of hair that fell on your face.

"Hmm nooo it's okay! it's hobi oppa's day! we shouldn't leave early" you say.

"Hmm okay, you're tired already aren't you?" he asked chuckling slightly, pulling you close to him, letting you rest on him.

"A little" you say.

"You can rest at my studio" he suggested.

"Nooooo it's fineeee" you say.

Jungkook stayed with you other than when some of his friends approached him. He wouldn't join them but instead let them join the both of you who were resting on the steps.

After awhile, you saw Mijoo making her way over again. Jungkook also noticed and tried to act busy with you.

"Hey Jungkook do you know where's the bathroom?" she asked.

"There was literally staff around to assist" you said in your head.

"Yeah just follow the sign there" he said pointing to the toilet sign.

"but it's a bit dangerous don't you think?" she said, batting her eyelashes at him.

"No way, it's fine. The staff wouldn't let anything happen. Here," he said calling one of the staff.

"Could you help assist her to the toilet" he said.

The staff nodded and then faced Mijoo to lead her to the toilet.

"Why is she not giving up?" Jungkook sighed shaking his head.

"Because you're Jeon Jungkook" you say.

"And I'm yours. So she should stop, it's uncomfortable" he said sternly and you blushed at what he said.

He noticed you getting shy and chuckled before pulling you close, letting you rest your head on his shoulder.

"i'll make sure the fans hate on you for being with MY jungkook"