• daddy's girl

when your child is obsessed with her dad

"Is daddy home soon?" your two and a half year old child asked.

"I don't know baby, he's busy, let's try to sleep okay?" you asked hoping that she would agree.

"But daddy read me" she said pointing to the book.

"Aera baby, it's already late and daddy's busy. He's coming home late but he'll be here when you wake up okay?" you say.

"but daddy..." she pouted.

"c'mon, don't you love mommy?" you pout too.

She smiled then hug you.

"Can I sleep with you?" she asks.

"Sure baby, I'll move you after you sleep okay?" you said picking her up and bringing her to your room.

You placed her in the middle, under the covers and laid down next to her. She faced you as you handed over her warm milk. You could tell that she was sleepy but at the same time she wanted to wait for her dad. Eventually, after she finished drinking her milk, she fell asleep.

You went on your phone and scrolled through instagram. Jungkook had practice until late today as they had a few performances soon. He has been such a great dad and husband to you. Even though it was hidden from his fans as he felt that it would be too risky especially with how popular the boys were, he wanted to keep it private until it all calmed down. Many fans suspected that he has a special someone though, because of how he had been acting and the fans noticed how much more responsible he was in bangtan episodes.

He knew that he would have to tell the fans soon because it was hard to keep it away. He wanted to show everything to his fans and show how adorable his mini him is, but because of sasaengs and whatnot, he was a little more hesitant.

Soon, you heard the door unlock. You heard footsteps coming closer and closer until you see Jungkook standing at the door with a smile on his face looking at two of his favourite girls cuddled up.

"I thought you were sleeping too" Jungkook said as he took off his coat.

"She wanted to wait for you so bad, but she fell asleep" you said as you laughed softly.

"awe my baby, i'm sorry" Jungkook said softly kissing her head.

"I'll shower and bring her to bed, you can go to sleep first" he said after kissing your head too.

After he got out from the shower, you were still awake. He picked her up from the bed and carried her to her room. Aera stirred in her sleep.

"daddy..." she mumbled.

"I'm here baby, go to sleep, we'll play in the morning okay?" Jungkook said kissing her forehead and just like that she was back into dreamland.

Jungkook chuckled softly and turned on the night lamp with the soft lullaby playing. He made his way back to the room to see you still awake. He got into bed next to you and brought you closer. His hand on your waist, rubbing it up and down.

"Thank you for taking care of her when I'm not around" he said pecking you.

"You don't have to thank me, i'm her mother. Of course I'll take care of her" you smiled.

"I know i've been busy, but i promise to spend a lot of time with the both of you. I took a day off tomorrow so we can have a family day" he said.

You nodded smiling, Aera would love that.

"Let's sleep hm?" he said as he snuggled into your neck, leaving kisses on it.

"Goodnight, i love you"

and with that you both fell asleep.

-

"daddy?" Aera called from beside the bed.

Jungkook woke up from his sleep to see his little girl poking his right arm.

"You're already awake princess?" he asked picking her up and putting her on his stomach.

"yeah, i'm hungry..." she said making Jungkook chuckle slightly.

"Okay, I'll make breakfast," Jungkook said before sitting up and placing Aera back down on the floor.

"what about mommy?" she asked.

"We'll let her sleep more okay, we'll wake her up when we're done" Jungkook said as they both held hands and walked to the kitchen.

"what do you want for breakfast today madame?"Jungkook asked causing Aera to giggle.

"pancakes & eggs" she replied.

-

"It's ready, do you want to wake mommy up?" Jungkook asked as he picked her up and bring them to the room where you were at.

"Mommy, bweakfwast is weady" Aera said climbing on top of you as Jungkook put her on the bed.

Jungkook smiled at the two girls. You woke up with a smile on your face as you hugged your little girl.

"goodmorning baby" you say as she laid on your chest.

"Daddy made bweakfast and i'm hungwy let's eat" she said trying to pull you up but failed.

"5 more minutes" you teased and pulled her into another hug.

"Daddy, help, mommy is lazy" she said.

Jungkook chuckled and made his way over to you. He swiftly picked you up causing you to shriek.

"Easy, now she's awake" Jungkook said.

"Thank you daddy, let's eat" Aera said and left the room.

Jungkook looked over at you and pulled you closer.

"I love you" he said pulling you into a kiss.

He wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling your closer, leaving no space between your bodies. It was getting heated but it soon got interrupted by your daughter.

"Mommy! Daddy! You didn't turn off the fire!"