04

WOULD I SAVE YOU?
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 04

"This thing won't open!" Han Myungoh shouted, panicking. They were now sure that the guy on the other compartment was a threat.

“Lee Hyunsung-ssi. Use a skill.” Kim Dokja said. The military soldier asked confusedly, "Huh? Skill?"

"You should’ve checked it when you opened the attributes window."

“Well…I have one but how do I use it―”

“Just think about using the skill.”

“…Will that work?”

“It will. I did it earlier.” (Y/n) butted into the conversation.

Lee Hyunsung didn’t say anything else as he took a deep breath of determination.

“Haaap!” There was a sound like a huge spring turning and the door started to move.

“What? This guy has real strength!”

“That’s it! It is really great!”

"Come on, get off!" Kim Dokja handed Lee Gilyoung to Lee Hyunsung. "Lee Hyunsung-ssi, carry the child on your back."

[…Ah, this is really. I knew this would happen. Didn’t I saw it earlier? I told you not to go anywhere, Damn! The scenario isn’t ready yet-]

(Y/n) looked up to see the dokkaebi, he seemed to be angry as it floated over Dongho Bridge.

“Wahh! I knew this would happen! I told you not to come out!” Han Myungoh wrapped a hand around his head, like he thought it would explode.

[Sigh…it can’t be helped. You are really lucky humans.]

[The second scenario has arrived!]

+

[Second Scenario – Escape]

Category: Sub Difficulty: E

Clear Conditions: Cross the broken bridge and enter Oksu Station.

Time Limit: 20 minutes.

Compensation: 200 coins.

Failure: ???

+

"Cross the broken bridge? But the bridge is still intact." (Y/n) spoke, confused and dazed. Hangovers are a bitch.

“Don’t worry and just run! Quickly!”

"A-aghh." (Y/n) really shouldn't have drank earlier, but it's not like she saw this coming. "Fuck my life."

A hand grabbed her wrist and dragged her along while running. "Stop grabbing my wrist so suddenly!" she grumbled.

"There's no time!" Kim Dokja asserted.

"How are you not exhausted when you didn't even invest on stats?" a slip of a tongue.

"How the hell did you know that I didn't invest in stats?"

The Han River surged like there was a tsunami and the ichthyosaur moved. It was chewing on the legs of the bridge.

“The bridge is breaking!”

“Run! If we run then we can cross it!”

[There is no fun if the game is too easy.]

[The scenario difficulty has been adjusted.]

[Scenario difficulty: E -> D]

"Son of a bitch." (Y/n) cursed as the dokkaebi laughed hard.

[Is there any fun if you just run away? Let’s create a bit of atmosphere!]