85

AM I FORGIVEN NOW?
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 85

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is asking if you two are serious ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' says that Kim Dokja is becoming bold ]

[ The constellation 'Black Prince' was not expecting that you're dating someone who isn't the person he had in mind ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is asking the constellation 'Black Prince' about the person he had in mind ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' said that she's single ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' tells the constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' to stop thirsting over Black ]

[ The constellation 'Chrysalis' says that it's understandable, he's hot af but he's a little shit so she agrees with the constellation 'Celestia' ]

These messages were of course not seen by the two who had just pulled away from each other.

Kim Dokja flushed, he made the first move since (Y/n) looks like she's hesitating. It would confuse the Black Prince and his plan would crumble due to the now different circumstance.

"I really don't want to ruin the moment but the Dragon is starting to unfreeze," Lee Hyunsung stated, terrified.

"(Y/n)-ssi, I-I think your cat ate dumbbells," Jung Heewon said, holding the chubby cat and struggling.

(Y/n) chuckled, taking the cat from her arms, "He's just fed excessively for the past twenty years."

"Twenty years?!"

"Yea, he's passed the estimated lifespan of a cat. I got him as a gift when I was a kid, I didn't like him at first and tried to get rid of him because I hate the person who gave him to me."

"My brother took care of him for the first few years 'til he entered the military."

Kim Dokja has two people in mind, either her father or the woman he cheated on her mother with.

She knew a very limited number of people in her childhood since she was basically a prisoner in her own house and only ever met other people when a party is being celebrated in their home or there are visitors.

When her mother died and she entered a Catholic Private School, she did not make any friends and got kicked out of the school for defending herself.

She wasn't the same 'perfect child' since then and her life was absolutely ruined because of the scandal, it was a big deal since both her parents are big in their respective fields.

"You have a brother?" Jung Heewon asked.

"He's a soldier?" Asked Lee Hyunsung.

"He looks like you, right? Is he single?" Jung Heewon questioned.

"We don't look the same. I look like my father while he got mother's features, he's also much more kinder than I am and much less of a scum— he's hardly even a scum, I don't understand why he is a part of the family. He's in a coma and he has a girlfriend that I actually approve of. But if you're into military men... just look beside you."

Lee Hyunsung and Jung Heewon glanced at each other and flushed red. Muttering incoherent sentences.

"Anyway, let's kill this bitch." (Y/n) pointed at the Dragon.

"Aren't you low on energy and magic power?" Kim Dokja asked.

"It's natural since your familiar is exhausted and you just summoned the bow of wisdom, not to mention you're officially the new guardian of the cross..." Kim Dokja is still skeptical about her early ownership of the Yil Iron Cross, it would surely attract the attention of the bureau due to power imbalance.