100

SO WHAT? I CAN TWERK BETTER
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 100

"Ridiculous. Me? A simp?! Hell no." (Y/n) heard someone muttered as she exited the portal and she was back at the theatre stage.

"You! I have been falling for five minutes!" She pointed an accusing finger at the cat on the ground who looks at her like he doesn't know what she's talking about.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, sipping on an iced latte beside him.

"Wait, is this okay for cats to drink..?" He gently pushed the large cup away from him, narrowing his eyes at the drink.

(Y/n) sighed, rolling her eyes and tapping her shoes impatiently at the floor.

It was right then that Yoo Jonghyuk appears from a portal, nearly losing his balance.

"Careful," (Y/n) muttered, looking anywhere but in his direction.

"Are you alright?" They both asked at the same time, the spirit in the form of (Y/n)'s cat looking at the two back and forth... feeling the awkwardness lingering in the air.

"Yes."

"No. I am so fucking exhausted, I did house chores! Why is that even included in the special scenario?!"

"It wasn't. You aren't obligated to do that." The cat grinned at her fuming expression.

She shut her eyes closed, breathing heavily, and screaming on top of her lungs in anger and frustration.

"What? At least you now have experience for when you and Kim Dokja got married." He glanced at Yoo Jonghyuk, sipping on his latte again with a smirk, realizing that he's a god and not actually a cat so it's okay for him to drink it.

Yoo Jonghyuk returned the stare with a blank one.

"Nuh-uh, I'm a fucking lawyer. And a good goddamn one, I'm not gonna be a fucking housewife, do you know how hard law school is?"

"It's like riding a bike. But it's on fire. And the road is on fire. And everything is on fire because it was hell."

"Damn, and I thought high school was the worst," Lee Jihye mumbled.

"I still can't believe that (Y/n)-ssi is a lawyer," Jung Heewon stated.

"Why? (Y/n)-nim is smart... and intimidating..." Jung Minseob gulped, remembering the first time that he met her, and the time where she suggested to Kim Dokja that he should just kill him and Lee Sungkook— although in the second one, she was just messing around.

"Well... I met (Y/n)-ssi when she has a hangover, maybe she's still intoxicated, and it was hilarious yet unsettling. She asked if I was dead, and then after I woke up and touched her shoulder she flinched like she had been burned, then she choked on her food when Lee Hyunsung-ssi said that she was Dokja-ssi's significant other and she threatened to kill him while she's still choking."

"Then she got drunk again after consuming alcohol with a label written in Chinese. When were hunting ground rats she fell on the ground face-first and was dragged away as Dokja-ssi called for her, the only name he shouted when Yoo Sangah-ssi and the uncle who is about to give me cancer was being dragged away too."