27

"It's nice that you have Mr.Smile back," Kim Dokja uttered to (Y/n) who is mindlessly stroking her cat's fur as it sleeps.

"(Y/n)." He flicked his fingers in front of her face.

"Wha— huh?"

"Something bothering you?" Kim Dokja asked, despite already knowing what it is.

"There is," (Y/n) said, looking far away. "I'm guessing you already know."

"You already like Yoo Jonghyuk??" Kim Dokja asked.

"No, what the hell? I just met him."

"I hate to break it to you but there's this thing called 'love at first sight'"

(Y/n) made a gagging noise.

"Don't tell me you believe in that crap." She laughed.

"You can't fall in love at a first meeting, let alone at first sight. What is this? Disney? Attraction isn't love in case you don't know."

"Then if not that, it's about your memories?"

"Yea."

"Why do you desperately want them back?"

"I need answers."

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is curious about your missing memories ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is wondering about the girl in your vague recollection ] 

"(Y/n)-ssi!!" They turned to see Jung Heewon approaching them.

"You're awake," (Y/n) says.

"I heard about what happened! I can't believe I missed the  drama. So what's the tea?"

"What's the t— huh?"

"Yoo Jonghyuk."

"I don't know who he is." (Y/n) said, how many times have she spoke that line?

"Ehh? I heard people whispering that you guys are together and I'm like— no way, doesn't she like Kim Dokja?? So. . . who do you like?!"

Jung Heewon asked, holding both of (Y/n)'s cheeks who's looking at her with a blank expression.

"Neither of them. And what gives you the idea that I like him?" She pointed at Kim Dokja.

"Well you guys are always flirting."

"No we don't." They said in sync.

"Mhm. I also heard that Yoo Jonghyuk has been waiting for you for a long time."

"You're tone of voice is exaggerating." (Y/n) rolled her eyes.

Kim Dokja diverts the topic to Gong Pildu. The conversation would be pointless anyway, might as well not waste their time.

". . . What are these scum? Taking the public facilities and making people pay to use them?"

"Those scums are upstairs," (Y/n) informed her. "I almost got hit by a fucking turret. But it was worth it because I know that my weapon is strong enough to withstand that kinds of attacks."

"I thought you'd say it's worth it because you know. . . I didn't die." Kim Dokja deadpan.

"Yes, that too." (Y/n) said jokingly but her expression is vacant so Jung Heewon sweatdropped.

"I'll go and throw them out."

"Your actions are absurd."

"We can win if we join forces. Remember Gumho Station?"

"Don't dawdle! Let's go and kill them!"

As long as her opponents were 'wicked', Jung Heewon's Judgment Time boasted the highest power.

[The character 'Jung Heewon' has activated the exclusive skill 'Judgment Time.']

[The constellations of the Absolute Good system are silent at Jung Heewon's request.]

[The skill has been cancelled.]

Jung Heewon's face filled with confusion. "No, this…what? Is it broken?" Jung Heewon tried to activate the skill again. However, the skill wasn't triggered. "No…why isn't it activating? Aren't they obviously wicked?"

"That's what you think." (Y/n) said.

"That's what we humans think." Kim Dokja followed.

". . . What are you guys talking about?" Jung Heewon asked.

"The constellations might be different. There is no guarantee that the good and evil they know is like what we know."

"Ah. . ."

"Justice is always decided by the majority. Sometimes it can even be manipulated." (Y/n) said.

"Are you saying this from experience?" Kim Dokja asked. She just nods.

Kim Dokja explained that (Y/n) is a lawyer to Jung Heewon who is unaware.

"Lawyer?! Are you really? I wasn't expecting that."

"What's that supposed to mean?" (Y/n) asked her with her arms crossed.

"Ahahaha it doesn't mean anything. . . let's go back to our topic."

"What the. . . everyone is here?" (Y/n) looked around, seeing the rest of the group surrounding her, she didn't notice them earlier.

"Then. . . is there no way of taking them out?" Jung Heewon asked.

"It might be difficult but there is a way to defeat them."

Lee Hyunsung asked, "…Do you really have a way?"

"I'm. . . not surprised, honestly." (Y/n) muttered.  "What is it?" She asked.

"Get Gong Pildu out of the Armed Zone."

"What is the Armed Zone?"

"His stigma. It is optimized to defend an area."

"His Armed Zone will be released as soon as he leaves his designated area. His mini-turrets will also become useless. Usually, there are many restrictions on such a wide defense skill."

"Then how will you make him move?"

"We have to think about that for now."

"Ah, I hate thinking." Jung Heewon complained.

(Y/n) gasped dramatically, this is payback for earlier, damn, she was insulted. "You can think?!"

"Well played, (Y/n)-ssi. Well played. . ."