20

(Y/n) decided to just use her other sword, taking down the ground rats with ease. Perks of having a huge sum of coins, your stats are incredibly high.

"Sigh...this seems to be enough." The last ground rat fell to the ground.

Finally, a new platform appeared in front of them.

"Yaksu Station. By the way...there is nobody? No, that's not it."

Yaksu Station was filled with dead bodies and ground rat corpses. Based on the injuries, some of the people were killed by Yoo Jonghyuk, not the ground rats.

"Keep going. There are two stops left." The group continued to advance. The distance from Yaksu to Dongdae was less than 1km in a straight line.

Once they have arrived at the entrance of Dongdae Station, they encountered another group of ground rats and repelled them. They only moved a total of 2km along a simple path, but the fighting was so tough that the party's fitness dropped quickly.

"We will take a break here."

"Sigh...there is one stop left. We should just go there and relax..."

"Nobody knows if we can rest or not once we arrive there."

Everyone was silent at Kim Dokja's words. Certainly, monsters weren't the only dangers things in this world.

He looked around for a moment and said, "It seems that the people in this station moved quickly. Some basic necessities might remain."

"Ah right. Then..." After hearing 'basic necessities', Yoo Sangah gently raised her hand. Yoo Sangah, Jung Heewon, and (Y/n) glanced at each other. No words were exchanged but they nodded at the same time.

Jung Heewon saw Kim Dokja's look and asked him,"What is it? Does Dokja-ssi want to know?"

Yoo Sangah paled as (Y/n) chuckled.

"...Heewon-ssi?"

"Ahaha, I'm just joking. Of course, I won't tell anyone." ...

"Ah, then I will go to the bathroom," said Lee Hyunsung.

"I'll go with you." It was Lee Gilyoung.

The two people walked side by side. They look like affectionate brothers with a large age difference.

Yoo Sangah asked Kim Dokja,"Will Dokja-ssi be alone?"

"I will go above ground for a bit."

"Above ground? There's poisonous fog out there," (Y/n) said.

"I'm only going for a bit. Why? Worried?"

"Why would I?"

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is confused with your relationship with Kim Dokja ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' sipping on his latte loudly]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is hitting the constellation 'Celestia' in the arms ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is wincing in pain ]

[ The constellation 'Chrysalis' is laughing at 'Celestia' ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is shaking his head at the constellations from Lithurgia ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' is rolling his eyes ]

. . .

"...Something is suspicious. Dokja-ssi, are you going to eat something good alone?"

"It is a man's secret."

"I you die, I'll kill you." (Y/n) spoke.

"How does that work?" Asked Jung Heewon.

"You can come if you'd like." (Y/n) contemplated, might as well since she has. . . questions.

"Alright."

"Can I come too?" Asked Jung Heewon.

Kim Dokja and (Y/n) glanced at each other, Yoo Sangah noticed this and misinterpreted the action.

"Heewon-ssi, then I would be alone?"

"Ah! Right. . . let's go Yoo Sangah-ssi."

(Y/n) and Kim Dokja glanced at each other again before staring at the two who was walking real fast. They just shrugged.

(Y/n) gave Kim Dokja the monkey lungs that she had just bought.

"Let me pay you," he said.

"There's no need."

They started walking towards the exit of the underground station and (Y/n) asked, "What will happen in my future?"

Kim Dokja was a bit taken aback, he was pondering if he should answer honestly or vaguely. The constellations are listening after all.

"Let's just say it wasn't pleasant," (Y/n) gritted her teeth in annoyance.

"I can't tell you. . . at least not yet. But I can lead you away from that fate."

"How?"

"You have to do two things."

"I'm listening. . . " (Y/n) said, calming herself down.

"The first one is to always stick with me."

(Y/n) gave him a deadpan expression, "How will that help me?"

"I know your future, do I have to explain in detail?" (Y/n) just grumbled under her breath.

They then realized that they're now standing in front of Exit 6 of Dongdae Station. According to the information Kim Dokja read beforehand, this place was surely...

[You have been exposed to poisonous fog.]

A bronze coloured shining statue appeared. The statue was based on the appearance of a monk who lived in the mid-Joseon Dynasty.

Kim Dokja felt an unknown nobility coming from the fact of the monk holding a bamboo stick.

He confirmed the name written vertically under the statue. Yujeong Samyeongdan. 'Okay, good,' There were no signs of anyone yet... He stood in front of the statue, holding his hands together.

(Y/n) just stood there with confusion written all over her face, 'Man, I didn't think you'd be a religious person.' She shook her head in amusement.

(Y/n) then noticed that Kim Dokja activated the Blade of Faith and she was shocked when he struck the statue of Samyeongdang.

"Gah! What the fuck!" The monkey lungs in her mouth has dropped to the ground.

(Y/n) glanced down at the broken statue, then at Kim Dokja. Broken Statue. Kim Dokja. Broken Statue. Kim Dokja.

Kim Dokja turned to look at her, smiling like he didn't just do what he just did.

Kim Dokja collected the items as (Y/n) watched, still shocked.

When they started walking back towards Dongdae Station, she muttered. . . "This is all him. I'm not a part of this." To which Kim Dokja just chuckled.

"Anyway, you said I need to do two things. You only mentioned one."

Kim Dokja halted in his steps, (Y/n) stopped walking too. He then faced her and with a serious expression, he said. . .

"Don't fall inlove with Yoo Jonghyuk."