17

[ A/n : The Iron Cross is based on 'Bakal na Krus' in a Filipino tv series, Juan De La Cruz ]

(Y/n) was awoken by someone tapping her cheek, it gradually becomes stronger and stronger that it felt like the person was slapping her. . . gently.

"What in the fu—" (Y/n) opened her eyes mid-way to see Kim Dokja's face.

She decided to mess with everyone. Trying to conceal her smirk, she spoke. . .

"Are you the human embodiment of heaven?" The statement catches the attention of everyone who was eating the meat that had just been cooked.

"Huh?" Kim Dokja asked confusedly.

"'Cause I feel utter bliss just staring at your eyes. It's like paradise having you near me."

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is shaking 'Celestia' rapidly]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is shocked ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' fake-fainted ]

[ 300 coins has been sponsored]

(Y/n) hold back from laughing aloud as Kim Dokja was taken aback, red as a tomato. And Jung Heewon squealed with her mouth full, using her free hand to hit Lee Hyunsung in the arm who winced in pain.

"What are you sayi—"

"Hey, fuck me if I'm wrong but dinosaurs still exists right?"

Yoo Sangah and choked on the meat she was eating while Lee Hyunsung was covering Lee Gilyoung's ears.

(Y/n) forgot that there was a child in there.

[ The constellation 'Tirek' is speechless]

[ The constellation 'Chrysalis' says that it's just a prank ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is amused ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' has shared the entire scenario up to now to Star Stream ]

(Y/n)'s eyes widen. "Wait what?!"

She sit up straight. "Oh my fuck. Did they really?"

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' chuckled ]

[ The constellation 'Sepent of Eden' fist-bumped the constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' ]

". . . Exuse me for a moment while I die internally." (Y/n) covered her mouth with her hands and screamed her lungs out.

"Right, that's better. Nothing we can do about it. What's poppin?" (Y/n) tapped Kim Dokja's cheek lightly, it was burning.

"I think you broke him," Yoo Sangah uttered.

"Hey! Kim Dokja!! Aren't you gonna eat?" (Y/n) shook the man.

"Ah, yes. How about you?" Kim Dokja asked, (Y/n) smirked.

"Can I have you for dessert?" (Y/n) dropped to the ground, laughing as Kim Dokja who was barely over his shock was once again in a petrified-like state.

"Unnie? Are you a cannibal?" Lee Gilyoung innocently asked which made (Y/n) wheezed harder.

"Man, that was great. I'll stop now, I'll stop now." (Y/n) patted Kim Dokja's back and grabbed a grub, damn she was hungry.

You can already guess what (Y/n)'s reaction is when she found out what happened to Han Myungoh.

After an oddly delicious dinner, they found a box. A very strange box.

"A random item box," (Y/n) muttered. Yoo Sangah turned to look at her.

"You can read it too?" Asked Yoo Sangah.

"I studied various languages as a passtime. And I've dated foreigners a while back." (Y/n) replied.

Kim Dokja tried to remember if that was mentioned in the novel. It wasn't.

"So how come you drank the beer?"

"I can't read the damn thing, it was written in. . . Chinese I suppose. I didn't study Chinese it's too hard."

"So it's a random item box. . "

“Quickly use it, Dojka-ssi!”

“…Is it okay?” Lee Gilyoung nodded vigorously.

“You don’t need to worry about us. All the items obtained here are yours. That is obvious.”

“Then I will use it well.”

Kim Dokja took the nucleus of the grade 7 demon from his pocket. He had cut it from the dead body of the dark keeper. In addition, he took out Broken Faith which had run out of durability.

According to the original plot, the use of this box was simple.

「 “Who knew? There would be a limited edition coin item.” 」

He placed the demon core and Broken Faith into the box.

「 “Ha, you can’t believe me words? Is it real? Put sub items in there and close the box!” 」

In fact, He didn’t know what would happen when he put in the two items. But he was certain that something huge would come out.

「 “A top item will unconditionally come out!” 」

A moment later, a dazzling light burst out from the closed box.

[Ah, no, why is this thing here?] The alarmed Biryu shouted belatedly.

[I-I-It was banned immediately after release!]

[C-Constellations. It is like this… I don’t know why it is here…H-Hihihit! Broadcast end!]

[#BI-7623 channel has temporarily closed.]

[A sword type item will be awarded for putting in the same type of items!]

[The random draw has started!]

The limited edition random item box randomly spat out items of a higher rank related to the item you put in. There was a chance for anything from a C grade to a SSS grade item to come out. In the end, it was all up to chance.

[The offered items are related to a certain constellation!]

[The probability that an item associated with this constellation will appear is greatly increased.]

It was an unexpected message. But it didn’t seem to be a disadvantage for Kim Dokja.

[A top rated item has appeared!]

[The number of available random item boxes is 0.]

The box soon stopped trembling and the faint light subsided.

“Shall we open it?”

The box spat a badass looking sword. Unbroken faith.

"Can the box still be used?" (Y/n) asked Kim Dokja.

"I think so, do you have an item?"

(Y/n) scrolled through her inventory and pulled out the mystery box. She waste no time and opened the box.

An azure diamond cross necklace emerges from the mystery box. 

(Y/n) tossed the necklace on the box. Once again, it started vibrating and minutes later, it revealed yet another majestic item.

+

[Item Information]

Name: Yil Iron Cross

Rating: ???

Description: In ancient times, monsters are a constant menace to human society, they eat and hunt humans for sports. The Yil Iron Cross was spotted by the current King of the forgotten Wol Empire, it was said to have come from outside of Earth, a blessing from God. The cross contains various weapons to help end the destruction of humans. It is used by the great hero Gio in defeating monsters and demons.

The cross could transform into a sword, spear, whip, bow, and shield. Each has their own effect on the enemy but very difficult for the user to summon for the first time.

+