102

YOU HEARD ME
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 102

"Fuckin' shit! Ugh, my whole body hurts. Now I really felt like I fell from a mountain!" (Y/n) winced, she awoke back to her body after exiting the special scenario.

"I'm his favorite incarnation, he said. You don't throw your goddamn favorite incarnation off a mountain, Spirit of Chaos!" She raised her middle finger up in the air.

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' said that he just did ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' says that it was hilarious ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is asking if you're okay ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is cackling ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is chanting 'never gon' be favorite now' at 'Spirit of Chaos's ear ]

"Mom!" Kenji wrapped his arms around her waist, the three of them were surrounded by their group, asking if they were alright.

'It's so good to have you back! I've been talking to myself and it's making me mad.'

'You've been alone for centuries. Just say that you miss me.'

There was no reply from Dion.

"I need medical attention. . ." (Y/n) muttered, dramatically falling on the floor.

"Dad!" Kenji jumped at Kim Dokja, hitting Lee Hyunsung in the process, who moved aside so that the two could bond.

"Ah, I forgot about that."

Jung Heewon and Yoo Sangah deadpan, they then pushed (Y/n) towards the father and son.

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is hitting the constellation 'Celestia' with closed fists ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is blowing their nose in 'Tirek's shirt ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' is asking the constellation 'Ruler of Lithurgia' to blast him into oblivion ]

[ The constellation 'Ruler of Lithurgia' is telling the constellation 'Tirek' to stop being dramatic ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is shedding tears of joy ]

"I can die in peace hfstfdhgsaedihjhxfadzxbvnxfa!!!" Jung Heewon shouted, shaking Yoo Sangah rapidly.

"Don't die, the wedding hasn't taken place yet."

"I am so frustrated and sad right now. Fucken' hell, my ship!!!" Lee Jihye resisted the urge to hit the newly awoken Yoo Jonghyuk.

"I am still in disbelief with all of this." (Y/n) muttered, she and Kim Dokja was being crushed by Kenji, Lee Gilyoung, Mr.Smile, and Sardines. "Like, I'm a fucking milf."

"T-That's what you're in disbelief about? We literally have a child that we aren't aware of until recently. We didn't even know that we—"

"I haven't dreamt of it, of course, I hate kids before. I probably still do."

Kim Dokja deadpan, "You have two— I mean, we."

"Of course, they're an exemption."

"You tried to kill Gilyoung on our first meeting."

"It was just a threat. I was trying to kill you."

"So you admit it!"

"Admit what?"

"That you tried to kill me."

"I never said that. You're hallucinating, are you alright?" Kim Dokja grumbled under his breath, hugging Gilyoung tighter as he narrowed his eyes at (Y/n).