89

ALL YOURS
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 89

(Y/n) did not remember how a bunch of flowers ended up in her hands, but it did.

She placed them down on Hae Aera's chest, moving her hands so she was holding the flowers. They couldn't really bury her... so it's the least she could do.

"Hey..."

"You bitch, how dare you die before me? Now who's going to be my suicide partner?" She chuckled dryly.

"I just wanted to let you know that I am very grateful to you for raising my son— because I know I will do shit as a mother, you know the reason, my father is an asshole and my mother killed herself and I was there to watch it."

"If you're listening, I don't blame you for anything, I'm not angry at you, and you didn't need to ask for my forgiveness. I should be the one apologizing..."

"You've been a wonderful friend Aera, and I hope you get your never-ending happiness on the other side. Wait for me there so we can cause havoc together."

She sighed, "I love you too. Platonically, you idiot. I know what you're thinking. And I'll do my best to be a decent mother."

"This isn't really goodbye, I know we will meet again. I'll leave now..."

(Y/n) turned her back, walking away from her deceased friend who were holding a bunch of purple hyacinths.

-•-

"So Kenji, you have a girlfriend?" Jung Heewon asked the boy being carried by Lee Hyunsung— since he offered kindly.

"He's eight years old." Kim Dokja deadpan, the white cat laying on top of his head stared blankly at Jung Heewon as well.

"And for all we know he's not straight," (Y/n) muttered. Mr.Smile nodded, sitting on (Y/n)'s head and glaring at the younger cat not so discretely.

"Isn't he too young to know his sexual orientation?" Jung Minseob asked.

"Bitch, what?" (Y/n) deadpan.

"I don't use labels," Kenji mumbled.

"Hah, same..."

(Y/n) could feel Kim Dokja's stare and cleared her throat, "B-Before, I don't usually use labels before but now I'm in an official relationship and it's weird cause I ain't never been in a serious relationship and with a person I actually love."

Kim Dokja covered his face with his hand and looked to the side, glowing red at his 'wife's statement.

Sardines was grinning and so were Mr.Smile and Dion.

"I meant I don't use labels about my sexuality." Kenji deadpan.

"Well it's alright if you like boys, your mother like girls." Jung Heewon smiled at him.

"Just don't suck di—"

"(Y/n)!" Kim Dokja yelled, not letting her finish her sentence.

"What? He literally read Killing Stalking, he knows about this stuff... that, and because his aunt is horny as fuck for fictional men."

"You shouldn't talk about that to kids!"

"Stop making me look like a bad mother!"

"W-Wha—?"

Kenji chuckled at his 'parents' bickering with each other. Their voices sounded like music to his ears— a very obnoxious and repulsive music perhaps but he enjoyed it.