39

[ A/n : Presenting (Y/n) from Yoo Jonghyuk's previous regression because I forgot about Lee Seolwha ]

"Yoo Sangah-ssi, I think Dokja-ssi is having a nightmare." Lee Hyunsung informed Yoo Sangah.

"Should we wake him up?" Asked Jung Heewon.

Inside Kim Dokja's head, he was standing far away from two silhouettes.

As he stepped closer and closer, he saw two people facing each other. One is (Y/n) (L/n) with her futuristic gear obtained from an unofficial constellation support, her hairstyle is short unlike her current hairstyle and her expression is solemn.

The other one is Yoo Jonghyuk. (Y/n) was clenching her fist.

"Reveal yourself. I know you aren't him." Kim Dokja remembered the scene.

The other person transformed back to her original form. Sica, a shapeshifter just like (Y/n). She saved her from the soul eater special scenario.

"Sica. . ." (Y/n) uttered her name with gritted teeth. "What do you think you're doing?"

Kim Dokja realizes that he's invisible to them. No, this is only a dream.

"Are you trying to make a fool out of me?" (Y/n) asked.

"I'm just trying to help you." Sica replied, looking at (Y/n) with sad eyes.

Kim Dokja wasn't very fond of this scene nor is he fond of the other character.

"Help me? What would you possibly help me with? And why are you pretending to be Jonghyuk?"

"I know you like him." Sica said, (Y/n) was shocked at this but her expression didn't change.

"I don't know what you're talking about. You might be having the wrong idea." (Y/n) tried to get pass her but she held her back.

"You can't expect that you'd be able to lie to someone who is going through the same dilemma as you, (Y/n)."

(Y/n) sighed, "If it is true, that is none of your concern."

(Y/n) accidentally admitted, this is because she drank alcohol earlier. Otherwise she would've just pushed her away. 

"Yoo Jonghyuk is inlove with Lee Seolwha."

"I know. Do you think I don't know that?" Sica gulped at (Y/n)'s tone of voice.

"If you're worried about that then stop, I know that they love each other and I don't intend on ruining what they have. I am not going to intrude on their relationship."

"Especially since they're going to have a child together." Her voice cracked.

"I've been through this shit before. I survived that. I can certainly go through with it again. I can take it."

"Just because you can take it doesn't mean you deserve the pain. Do you really plan on sticking with these kinds of people? Who disregard you? You deserve better."

"What do you mean?"

"Lee Seolwha is aware of your feelings for Yoo Jonghyuk from the start. She's your friend, and yet this happens."

"Sica, they both love each other. It doesn't matter if I was the one to fall in love with him first. He loves her. It is something beyond anyone's control. And I already plan on just forgetting everything."

"How would you be able to forget when you're with them twenty-four seven?!"

"What do you really want to say? Just spill it already and get to the point."

"I'm inlove with you."

". . . What?" (Y/n) asked, thinking that she heard what she just said wrong.

"I'm. . . inlove with you." Okay she heard it right.

"What?!"

"I LOVE YOU!"

"I heard you!"

(Y/n) sighed, pushing he hair up so it doesn't cover her face.

"It's just so unexpected." She breathe out.

Kim Dokja shakes his head, Sica is extremely obvious about her feelings for (Y/n). She's just so damn dense or dismissing her advances on purpose.

"Why are you telling me this now?" (Y/n) asked Sica who was looking down on the ground.

"Because you probably wouldn't remember anything tomorrow."

And here comes the scene that Kim Dokja detests so much. . .

"(Y/n). . ."

"I know that getting rid of your feelings for someone is hard. And I know it might take a while for you to completely fall out of love with Yoo Jonghyuk."

"Maybe your feelings for him will never go away. . ."

"Sica, I dislike people who likes to dance around instead of being straightforward." (Y/n) narrowed her eyes at her, wondering what she could possibly be on to.

Sica caresses her cheek and leaned closer. (Y/n) just stood there— unmoving, their lips touched and (Y/n) denied access inside her mouth which causes Sica to pull away, embarrassed.

"You aren't on your right mind, and so am I. Just take a rest, Sica. You must be tired." (Y/n) tried to walk pass her again but the now teary-eyed Sica latches onto her arm.

"Please. . ."

"Just for tonight. Even just for tonight. Please be mine even for just one night."

"Sica, I think you drank too much. You don't know what you're saying." (Y/n) tried to push her away. But that only made Sica latched onto her more.

"You want to forget him right?" She asked, now there's tears running down her eyes.

"I. . . can help you with that. . ."

"Fine."

Sica looked up at (Y/n) with eyes of both disbelief and happiness.

(Y/n) lifted Sica's chin using her index finger, "If you're going to be so persistent then I might as well give you what you want."

The dream ended. But Kim Dokja knows exactly what happened after that.

"He's calm again. . ." said Yoo Sangah.

"What dream do you think he had?" Lee Hyunsung asked.

"I'm not an expert on predictions or anything but I bet it has something to do with (Y/n)-ssi." Jung Heewon stroked her fake beard.

[ A/n : Yes, (Y/n) is unfortunate in terms of family, friends, romance, and life itself. Yes, (Y/n) is friends with Lee Seolwha. Yes, Sica is a love interest— well, not really ]