49

They turned the corner and Exit 1 appeared. A dungeon entrance with an ominous shade greeted them.

"Are there ghosts in there?" (Y/n) asked. Yoo Jonghyuk keeps forgetting that she's afraid of ghosts, you would be skeptical too if you know that a person like her is scared of ghosts.

"Depends." He said, causing the woman to cringe.

"What do you mean 'depends'?! Can I back out?" (Y/n) hugged Mr.Smile tightly, the cat is still grumpy and hissed to show his irritation.

"Are you serious? You're afraid of ghosts?"

The Psion knew why she is afraid of ghosts, still they found it quite amusing.

"There's no turning back now." Yoo Jonghyuk uttered, being the first to take a step forward.

[You have found a hidden dungeon!]

[A new hidden scenario has arrived!]

+

[Hidden Scenario - Theatre Dungeon]

Category: Hidden

Difficulty: A-

Clear Conditions: Defeat the master of Theatre Dungeon.

Time Limit: None

Compensation: 4,000 coins

Failure: ―

+

"Theatre Dungeon? Don't tell me we have to re-enact movie scenes?" (Y/n) asked, remembering the time in highschool when she joined the drama club because she lost a bet with her friend.

It was horrifying. Especially since the president of that club was a huge Shakespeare fan.

(Y/n) shivered, remembering playing the role of Juliet in a school play.

"That's exactly what we're going to do." Yoo Jonghyuk said.

"Fuck, darn it all." (Y/n) huffed, following behind Yoo Jonghyuk.

Yoo Jonghyuk turned his head towards her, "I'll protect you."

[ The constellation 'Tirek' sipped on their iced coffee loudly]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is narrowing her eyes at the constellation 'Tirek' ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' stands behind the constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' to narrow their eyes at the constellation 'Tirek' ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' says that it's not his fault that their ship sunk ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' says that it hasn't sank yet ]

"Hey, that's my line!" She chuckled, playfully glaring at him.

"You did not do a great job last time." (Y/n) gasped dramatically.

"Excuse me? I did save your life. You almost get us killed in the riddles."

[You have entered Theatre Dungeon.]

(Y/n) could not help but tense as they entered the bleak dungeon. It was a multiplex consisting of nine floors, from B1 to the 8th floor.

What caught her attention are the many posters on the wall.

Yoo Jonghyuk started looking through them and (Y/n) did the same.

(Y/n)'s eyes widen upon coming across her favorite movie in high school. She read the words written in the poster.

| The Count of Monte Cristo |

A light came up, getting both of their attention. The spotlight was aimed at the both of them. They exchanged glances.