78

RIFTAN AND MAXI
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 78

(Y/n) was awkwardly sipping on her coffee, hoping that it would help with her hangover. Mr.Smile was purring in his sleep, laying on her lap.

Jung Heewon and Lee Hyunsung would not meet her eyes, looking away from her with red faces. She has left the tent before Kim Dokja who was 'fixing' himself.

"How long would you two keep this up? You can't not look at me forever, so stop avoiding my gaze." (Y/n) rolled her eyes, rubbing the side of her head with two fingers.

"(Y/n)-ssi, I don't think I can ever look at you the same. But I was right that you're a dom, I earned a lot of money from that, from the constellations."

"What in the fuck..."

"I'm sorry for walking in! I didn't see anything!" Lee Hyunsung deadpan at what Jung Heewon said.

"I don't really care, the constellations were literally watching us like we're some tv show."

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' says that it's better than any tv show]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' says that you have no shame but he likes you anyway ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' says who needs pornhub when they have you two ]

(Y/n) spit out the coffee in her mouth and then started coughing vigorously.

"F-Fuck you." She raises both her middle finger up in the air.

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' says that you should fuck Kim Dokja instead ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is sighing at such vulgar conversation ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is telling you to finish what you two were doing earlier ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' has sent you a clip ]

(Y/n) watched the clip from her window and her face reddened, seeing herself straddling Kim Dokja's hips, her hand pinning his into the soft mattress and her basically kissing him everywhere.

It was kind of embarrassing seeing herself doing that, but soon that embarrassment turns to amusement.

"Damn," she muttered, watching the clip recorded in many different angles— and in all of them, she looks like a mess... a hot damn mess. And Kim Dokja... she could fucking kiss him all day.

The window disappeared from her sight.

"I'm gonna have to bathe in holy water but I regret nothing..." Jung Heewon spoke, the window disappearing in front of her as well.

"Can you tell the constellations to stop harassing me? It's not like I know what you two are doing. Lee Hyunsung told me to wake you two up!" Jung Heewon whined, the constellations are spamming her message box about the incident. 

(Y/n) sighed, "Stop harassing Jung Heewon." She took another sip from her coffee, it isn't helping with her hangover but it tastes good.

"Fuck..." (Y/n) groaned, tilting her head up and leaning back on her seat, eyes shut, the beverages that she drank were definitely not only forty-five percent alcohol.

"That was so hot, how to be you, (Y/n)-ssi?"

"You don't want to be me, my life is fucked up. And you're already good-looking anyway," (Y/n) spoke, still in her current position.

She felt someone's lips on her forehead. She opened her eyes and saw Kim Dokja, he was upside-down from her point of view.

"I brought medicine for your hangover." He raises a small blue pill.

"I fucking love this man..." (Y/n) muttered, grinning as she took the medicine from his hand.

Jung Heewon snorts at Kim Dokja's flushed face and current state, his hair is unkempt and there are red marks decorating his neck, he is doing such a bad job hiding them, or was he even hiding them in the first place...

"Are you alright? Do you need to rest?" Kim Dokja asked, sitting beside (Y/n) who was gulping down her coffee after swallowing the pill.

He unconsciously reaches for her free hand, "You really shouldn't drink alcohol excessively." He brought their intertwined hands to his right cheek, nuzzling on it.

"The ants are everywhere, man." Jung Heewon punched Lee Hyunsung's arm lightly.

"Where?" Lee Hyunsung asked, searching for the ants as Jung Heewon deadpan. 

(Y/n) caressed his cheek and gives him a soft peck on the lips, "I'm fine."

"You two kinda reminds me of Riftan and Maxi," Jung Heewon blurted.

"Who are they?" Lee Hyunsung asked, not knowing the people that Jung Heewon was talking about.

"Fictional characters," (Y/n) informed.

"I don't see Kim Dokja's resemblance to Riftan, appearance or personality-wise. And I don't see the resemblance to me and Maxi either."

"You're Riftan," Jung Heewon asserted, as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

(Y/n) on the other hand was not impressed, giving Jung Heewon a disgusted look,"Nuh-uh, hell no. That man is fucking horny as hell, and I'm most definitely not."

"Mhm?"

"Bitch, stop lying," Dion muttered inside her head, cackling. It sounds so damn weird because their voice is deeper than the Mariana's Trench. 

"I can control myself well, thank you very much." (Y/n) scoffed.

"You weren't when it comes to Dokja-ssi. I mean you two did just—"

"We did not fuck," (Y/n) cut her off, Kim Dokja was flushing red, having very vivid flashbacks of what has occurred just minutes earlier.

"But we were about to." He turned even more red, knowing that it could have gotten so much further than just (Y/n) showering him with kisses.

And (Y/n) openly discussing about it like it was the most casual thing in the world... well, she has always been the type to not give a damn and speaks her mind.

It was a little embarrassing but at the same time it makes his heart thump hastily at the fact that she wasn't reluctant at all to tell the world about him, like she's proud of it— which she is, why wouldn't she?

"So thank you, for ruining that one for me." She spoke in a thick British accent, eyeing her up and down. 

"I'm sorry! I didn't know!" Jung Heewon was talking and apologizing non-stop, explaining herself.

"Calm down, I was kidding. The fuck, it's not like sex is important— I mean, it kind of is, and it has a lot of benefits but anyway, it's not like I'm after him for sex, I'm not a scumbag."

Jung Heewon breathes out an amused sigh, lifting her eyebrows up and down at Kim Dokja who is hiding his face behind his still intertwined hands with (Y/n).

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' has committed suicide and was resurrected by the constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' ]

"Wait— that would mean Kim Dokja is Maxi." (Y/n) laughed, "I don't see it."

(Y/n) noticed that Kim Dokja was looking at his window box, she take a glance and internally cringed, it was the same message that she received earlier.

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' has sent you a clip ]

"I would most definitely recommend to just ignore the message."

But Kim Dokja did not listen, letting his curiosity take over. And where did that get him?

He looks like he had just got out of a fucking sauna, mouth agape, and eyes widened. He looks like he was going to pass out...

"Oh shit!"