31

"Ookay. . . I just jumped out of the green zone without a plan and now— I'm fucking screwed."

(Y/n) slashed her sword to the incoming ground rats. The number of the monsters coming her way is uncountable using fingers.

"Why are there so many?!" She buried the sword on a ground rat's head who tried to attack her from behind.

Then she proceeded to slash the others who were trying to get to her. A ground rat launch in the air and she kicked it in the face, sending the monster flying a few feet away from her— it easily stood back up.

"Fuuuck." (Y/n) performed a spinning sword slash towards the ground rats who attacked by groups.

(Y/n) charged towards another group of ground rats to deal a downward strike.

One of them hit her in the side causing her sword to fall to the ground. (Y/n) kicked the ground rat away as she backed the fuck up.

"I knew I should've just stayed in the safe zone. Ugh, curse my conscience." 

(Y/n) looked at the ground rats surrounding her. She gulped.

"I'm gonna die. . . gosh why didn't they originate from Earth. . ."

'No. I can't die! They are just rats! Fucking rats! Let's end this motherfuckers and possibly help Kim Dokja— then punch him for putting my life in danger.'

'But like. . . he didn't ask you to help him. This is your own decision.'

"Yea. . . yea you're right. . . wait— am I talking to myself?!" (Y/n) punched the ground rat in the face. . . and instantly regrets it. She winced, that is one hell of a skull.

A sudden realization then hit her. The Cross. . . the fucking cross.

She reached for the cross in her pocket and took a defensive stance. She hit a ground rat with the heavy weapon in the head.

"Come on! I need to help someone here! I also need to save myself. . ."

As she was fighting them. . . which she doesn't do that much damage. The cross started to glow bright white, blinding everyone in the area— including herself.

She closed her eyes due to the blinding brightness and when it faded. . . a glorious sword was before her eyes.

The first weapon of the Yil Iron Cross. She has summoned a weapon from the cross!

[ You have summoned the 'Sword of Bravery' from the Yil Iron Cross ]

[ The creators of the Yil Iron Cross is curious about your identity ]

[ The creators of Yil Iron Cross is pleased]

[ 5,000 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is shaking in their seat ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is in awe ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' could not believe his eyes ]

"Woa!" (Y/n) didn't have time to celebrate for long because the monsters continued to attack her as soon as they regained their eyesight.

(Y/n) swung a basic diagonal slash, still not used to the weight and structure of the sword— hence, causing her to stumble.

To her surprise, she killed ten in one strike. She looked at the sword with practically glowing eyes.

She smirked, a new surge of confidence flowing through her body.

(Y/n) saw her other sword on the ground. She performed yet another spinning slash to the rats located near her sword.

She picked Ikel from the ground and whirl it using her free hand, she did the same with her new sword.

A sense of deja vu came over her as she remembered her trainer's moves that she quickly learned through her months of fencing classes.

(Y/n) dashed towards the swarm of monsters and swiftly attacks with the left and right sword consecutively.

[ You have acquired a new skill ]

[ The dual-blade lv.5 is currently in use ]

Repeating the process until she can't see any other ground rats standing on their feet, (Y/n)'s knees gave up and hit the ground.

The sword returned to its original form and she staggered from the sudden change of weight in her hand. 

[ The constellation 'Celestia' admires your bravery]

[ 200 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is amazed with your fighting style ]

[ 200 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is reminiscing on his traumatic past with the weapon in your hand ]

. . .

"Fuck. Did I just killed them all?"

"Haha. The fuck I did— ow! Ow! Shit! My whole body hurts. . ."

"(Y/n)-ssi!" She looked up to see a panicked Yoo Sangah.

Yoo Sangah along with Lee Hyunsung and Jung Heewon witnessed the entire ordeal.

"Oh hey, what's up?" (Y/n) asked.

"Are you alri—" before Yoo Sangah could finish her question, Jung Heewon lunged at (Y/n) and hugged her.

She misjudged her weight and they both fell to the ground with (Y/n) in a lot of pain because her body is fucking sore.

"(Y/n)-ssi! That was freaking awesome! The way you used two swords! It was so unreal."

"Agh, you're crushing me! If you don't get off, I might die!"

"And being crushed to death isn't my ideal way to die. . "

"You. . . have an ideal way to. . . die?" Lee Hyunsung asked.

"Jung Heewon! Fuck, get off!" (Y/n) pushed her off and inhaled and exhaled air.

"Why the fuck are you so goddamn heavy?!"

Jung Heewon gasped, "Did you just call me fat?"

"(Y/n)-ssi, it's rude to comment about someone's weight," said Yoo Sangah.

"Whatever. Let's go find Kim Dokja to see if he's still alive. Goddamn it, I shouldn't have been this exhausted if I stayed in the fucking green zone, fuck my fucking compassion. . ."

"Aww (Y/n)-ssi is worried about his husband," Jung Heewon teased.

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is asking why she wasn't invited in the wedding]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' watches the constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' struggle to get out of her restraints ]

"The fuck?" (Y/n) deadpan, getting up from the ground and picking up her sword.

"Why else would you risk your life if your not worried?"

"Heewon-ssi has a point, you wouldn't have gotten yourself into trouble if you aren't concerned about Dokja-ssi. Right, (Y/n)-ssi?" Lee Hyunsung said.

"It was a decision made out of pure impulse," (Y/n) stated.