29

"I need to use the toilet," (Y/n) muttered.

"Now??" Kim Dokja asked. "Why didn't you use it earlier?"

"Well I'm sorry if my bladder doesn't have a switch! I didn't need to use it 'earlier'!"

[ The constellation 'Tirek' chortle ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' says that you have a point ]

"Just. . . make it quick."

"Alright, alright. Don't miss me too much." (Y/n) walks away with her hands on her pockets.

When (Y/n) reached the toilets, she came face to face with Lee Jihye.

"Unnie, aren't you going to find a room?"

"I need to use the toilet. And I'm sure Kim Dokja has a plan. If the plan were to fail. . . I'll just kill people to get a room, no big deal."

In her peripheral vision, she spotted someone she thought she knew. She turned her head to look for the person.

"Unnie? Is something wrong?" Lee Jihye asked.

"I've got to go." (Y/n) ran after the person.

"Hey!" The moment she shouted, the person she was after disappeared.

She stood there, looking left and right. But all she sees is chaos. The person she thought she knew was no longer in sight.

"(Y/n)." A hand tapped her shoulders making her yelp in surprise.

"Fuck!" She turned around to see Yoo Jonghyuk.

"Oh, it's just you. I thought you were a ghost or something," She joked.

"I hate ghosts. . ." She muttered, there was a rumor in her high school that a ghost of a young woman haunts the student council room.

Yea. . . she was once the president of the student council. And she's always the last one to leave, one day one of her friends pranked her and she thought she saw a ghost.

But she didn't know it was just a prank. So ever since then, she was afraid of ghosts.

"There's only twenty minutes left before the scenario starts. Why are you wandering around?"

"Well, I was going to use the toilet. Now that you mention it, I need to go back."

"Where is Kim Dokja's location again?" She asked herself, unable to remember the way back to him.

Yoo Jonghyuk knows where Kim Dokja is. He just had a conversation with him. But he won't tell (Y/n), why would he?

"Shit," She muttered.

"There's no time, come with me."

"Huh? I can't." (Y/n) protested.

It was too late. Yoo Jonghyuk already had a firm grip on her wrist. And they were running.

-•-

"Dokja-ssi, where is (Y/n)-ssi??" Asked Yoo Sangah, looking around in hopes to spot her.

"Maybe she's with Heewon-ssi, she said she needed to use the toilet."

"Now??" Asked Lee Hyunsung.

"Our bladder doesn't have an on and off switch, Hyunsung-ssi," Yoo Sangah stated.

"That's what she said too." Kim Dokja said.

Jung Heewon jumped down with a terrible scream. “One night is 2,000 coins? Are they joking right now? I am really going to hit them.” The agitated Jung Heewon snorted and said.

“Dokja-ssi. Do you know what is happening upstairs? No―”

“They suddenly raised the taxes right?”

“Eh…you already know?”

“Did Dokja-ssi find anything?”

"No, I didn’t.”

"Hold on, Heewon-ssi. . . did you see (Y/n)-ssi? She hasn't returned yet." Yoo Sangah asked.

"You're worrying too much, Yoo Sangah-ssi. I'm sure she'll be back." Lee Hyunsung said.

"Eh? I saw her with someone, they were running like they saw a ghost or something. . ."

"What?!"

"Geez, my eardrums just twitched. Don't scream so suddenl— oh. . . oh I get it now. ." 

"Not the time," Kim Dokja warned.

"Okay, okay!" Jung Heewon motioned that her mouth is zipped.

"What now, Dokja-ssi?" Asked Yoo Sangah.

He sighed, "It's fine. Yoo Jonghyuk wouldn't let her die. And she's strong enough to take care of herself."

"Oh damn, that was Yoo Jonghyuk?! No wonder people think they're dating!"

"They look perfectly matched. . . like they're freaking soulmates!"

Lee Hyunsung nudged her. She glanced at Kim Dokja who's looking at her with a blank expression.

"Hehe. . . that's just my opinion."

Perfectly matched. They do compliment each other well, in the earlier chapters of 'Ways of Survival', many people actually shipped them.

'They belong together' they said. It was to be expected, shippers are crazy, they will ship characters who talked to each other— even if it's just one line.

"But how do you know it was Yoo Jonghyuk??" Asked Jung Heewon, narrowing her eyes at Kim Dokja.

"Had it been another person to drag her away, you wouldn't see her running. That person would be dead because she doesn't know who that person is."

"She already met Yoo Jonghyuk. And he holds something that could be of use to her. Neither of them would try to kill each other. . . I don't think they can kill or want to kill each other in the first place."

(Y/n) actually thought about killing him. . . but okay.

Well. . . Yoo Jonghyuk could kill her if he tried— that is if (Y/n) can't summon the sword in Yil Iron Cross that can withstand any powerful weapon. . . including Yoo Jonghyuk's.

It was literally crafted by Gods.

They actually fought each other in the novel, and it just ended with both of them extremely exhausted. The second time though, Yoo Jonghyuk defeated her.

Right now, (Y/n) can't summon it yet. She can't use it steadily at first too, but with enough willpower, he knew she could.