23

「 I hate you. . . 」

A voice from one of her vague memories. It belongs to someone that she wronged.

「 I hope you burn in hell. . .」

Now this, this isn't in one of her memories. No, that person would never say that.

"Stop. Shut up! You're not her! She's dead!"

「 And whose fault is that? 」

Kim Dokja and Lee Hyunsung were both trying to get (Y/n) to snap out of the illusion she was under. The others had successfully broken out of the welcome prison except for (Y/n).

「 No matter what you say, or no matter what you think. . . you were the reason why she died 」

"It. . . it wasn't my intention."

「 Even so, she's still dead!」

"Shut up! Shut up! —"

"SHUT UP!"

(Y/n) opened her eyes and saw the silhouette of Kim Dokja and Lee Hyunsung on the floor. She was still adjusting to the brightness of her surrounding.

"Are you alright?!" Kim Dokja asked, getting up from the group. (Y/n) pushed them off her when she was regaining control.

"What the fuck was that? I just saw my whole origin story," she joked, still shaking.

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is saddened by your story ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is being emotional ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' didn't know that you had a rough life ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' says that your father is an ass ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is shocked with your backstory ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' isn't expecting your backstory]

. . .

As more and more messages popped in front of her, (Y/n) was getting more and more irritated.

"Can you just stop?! I am an unfortunate person but I don't need your pity!" (Y/n) shouted at the sky.

"Calm down, (Y/n). . . "

It wasn't part of the novel, (Y/n) should've already gotten a mental barrier if she was with Yoo Jonghyuk. Kim Dokja was a little guilty.

(Y/n) stood up and winced as she stumbled, "Fuck!"

"What's wrong?" Kim Dokja asked.

"My head fucking hurts." (Y/n) was gripping on his arm for support, she feels dizzy and her head feels like it would split in half.

"Can you move?"

(Y/n) scoffed and chuckled, "Pfft— of course I can. This isn't the first time this happened. ."

She let go of him balanced herself to stand on her feet.

“It isn’t over yet.”

"I can't believe this shit, everyone up there knows my entire life. . . what the hell is this," (Y/n) complained.

[ You have met the conditions to clear the sub scenario!]

[You have earned 300 coins.]

Monsters appeared as soon as the clear message showed up. They were a mass of liquid, reminiscent of ectoplasm.

"Can I have them? I'm really pissed right now. . . " (Y/n) summoned her sword, Ikel.

"Yea, go on."

Fortunately, the battle itself wasn’t difficult. In the first place, the specters weren’t difficult if Welcome Prison was destroyed.

The creepy and weird specters were destroyed.

[Specter’s Stone.]

(Y/n) turned to Kim Dokja, "Will you need this stones?"

(Y/n) gave it to him when he nods.

Thanks to Yoo Sangah, the others were recovering quickly. (Y/n) is an exemption as her head still hurts, it wasn't always that long so she was beginning to worry.

A blade loomed in the darkness. (Y/n) pointed her sword at the newcomer. She can't believe that her senses seemed to be heightened now that she has a massive headache.

"Who are you? Don’t you know that this area is our hunting ground?” In the faint light of the entrance, a girl holding a long sword stood. She looked to be 17 and was wearing a school uniform.

“Ah, this girl…!” Yoo Sangah seemed to recognize her.

It was Lee Jihye, the only survivor of Daepong Girl's High School.

". . .  Did you guys beat the specters?”

"How did you. . . only Master can catch them?”

[Main Scenario #2 – Meeting has ended.]

[The compensation will be settled.]

"I need you to lower down your sword, miss. I don't like being threatened."

Kim Dokja felt a surge of deja vu. It was the same exact lines of (Y/n) when she met Sica, a character she met in one of the special scenarios. . .

"And who are you?"

"(Y/n) (L/n)"

"Okay, (Y/n) (L—"

"Wait. . . (Y/n)?! (Y/n) (L/n)?!"

Lee Jihye dropped her sword to placed her hands on (Y/n)'s cheek as though inspecting her face.

"What the fuck. . . "

"You mean you're the (Y/n) (L/n)?"

"Yea, I guess. What the hell is happening?" (Y/n) glanced at Kim Dokja for answers but he just shrugged.

"Master has been waiting for you!" She said exitedly.

"Okay. . . " (Y/n) awkwardly backed away.

Lee Jihye then lead them towards Chungmuro.

Kim Dokja whispered to (Y/n), "Her master is Yoo Jonghyuk."

"Oh okay. What do I do?"

"Just. . . don't get too close."

"Hey! Do you know where my cat is?" (Y/n) asked Lee Jihye.

"You mean Mr. Smile? He's with Master."

"Thank god he's safe, otherwise there may have been a riot," (Y/n) murmured.