59

YET ANOTHER DISASTROUS ACT
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 59

Who would've thought that (Y/n) (L/n)'s 'special someone'— before Yoo Jonghyuk, is a fucking yandere. 

Kim Dokja is starting to think that (Y/n) is cursed to fall in love with the wrong people. What else could be the possible explanation?

These dreadful memories that he had witnessed were certainly not what he was expecting. He knew it must be bad— why else would her memories be erased? But he didn't think it would be this awful.

And because of this, he's about to do yet another disastrous rash and uncalculated act that could cost him a lot. He wasn't really thinking straight right now.

(Y/n) never got to recover her memories in the novel, the memory stone was not awakened. If she regained them... it would definitely cause a massive change in her character.

— A change for worse. The (Y/n) (L/n) in the novel and the one that he met are very different from each other yet very similar.

(Y/n) is a cold-blooded murderer who killed hundreds without hesitation— just because Yoo Jonghyuk asked her to do so. When she set her mind straight on something, she is nearly unstoppable.

With the skills and power she possessed in Ways of Survival— it had earned her a rank among the most powerful characters in the novel.

She defeated a cosmic god, and a goddess. She managed to stay alive despite the grave situations she was put in, despite many constellations wanting to cut her head off. She even escaped a fate that was forced on her...

It is rather pitiful that she died just to protect someone who doesn't even return her feelings— actually, there is a chance that he did.

Kim Dokja thinks that (Y/n) is still someone who would kill in a blink of an eye, but she isn't the cold and heartless character that follows Yoo Jonghyuk around like a lost puppy.

Some things stay the same, many things, but the most notable one is her fragile mind.

He knew that her mind could only take so much. These memories will wreck her mind... it would break her.

Her trauma is already enough, she doesn't need more on her plate. She lived without these memories for years, she doesn't need them.

This is for her own good...

Kim Dokja looks down at the memory stone in his hand.

[ You have triggered 'Memoria : Memory Steal' ]

"Shit!" (Y/n) screams, looking like a deceased person that came back from the dead.

Kim Dokja ignored the messages he received from the constellations ;

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' says that you are an idiot ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is torn between giving you a thumbs up or killing herself ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' wishes to blast himself all the way to hell ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is nodding at your choice ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' says that this act would lead to trouble ]

[ The constellation 'Ruler of Lithurgia' is intrigued by your judgment]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is having mixed feelings about your decision ]

[ The constellation 'Asahi' says that messing with memories is a bold move ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' is asking if they are all going to ignore the fact that (Y/n) (L/n)'s ex-boyfriend is a yandere and she has a messed up past— most importantly her ex is a yandere ]

...

(Y/n) could not help herself from vomiting, it was inevitable. She hit her chest, hard, repeatedly— thinking it would help.

Kim Dokja would've stopped her if he wasn't occupied with the memories flashing through his mind as he steals it— he could've just erased it but maybe the memories would be of use in the future.

Lee Gilyoung gives (Y/n) a bottle of water which she gladly accepts.

"Unnie, are you pregnant?" Lee Jihye asked the woman. (Y/n) spat her water at the question... the water landed on Kim Dokja's face who closed his eyes so it wouldn't get in.

Jung Heewon patted her back, trying to not laugh at Kim Dokja who is wiping his face with his shirt.

(Y/n) coughed repeatedly, "Fuck no. I hate children, why would I make one?" She calmly took another sip of the water.

"Pregnancies can be unplanned, unnie. Did you and master use contraception?"

(Y/n) spit out the water once again, this time hitting Mr.Smile right in the snoz, he wore an unimpressed expression as he used his paw to wipe the liquid off his face.

"What is happening?" Dion asked.

"What?!" (Y/n) and Kim Dokja exclaimed.

Kim Dokja turned to (Y/n) who is shaking her head, denying the accusation.

"What the hell, where did you get the idea that we— shit!"

"What's wrong?" Kim Dokja asked.

"A fucking mental image, Kim Dokja. I got a mental image! I need holy water..." She dramatically falls to the ground.

"I need holy water too. Holy shit— what the fuck was that?!" Dion was traumatized by the mental image that flashed through (Y/n)'s brain for a solid three seconds.

"Shit! Fuck! Please kill me now." (Y/n) then remembered being shot by a bullet,  "On second thought... I take that back."

"So you didn't?" Lee Jihye questioned, "It's just— well master said you were exhausted and you got tired. What do think I would think?"

"Aish, this dirty-minded gal. We did not fuck."

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is asking the incarnation 'Lee Jihye' if she believes the words of '(Y/n) (L/n) ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' informed the incarnation 'Lee Jihye' that anyone confronted about the matter would deny the accusation ]

Lee Jihye narrowed her eyes at (Y/n), nodding suspiciously, "If you say so... unnie. If you say so..."

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' threw rocks at the constellations 'Serpent of Eden' and 'Tirek' ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is shaking her head at the constellations 'Serpent of Eden' and 'Tirek' ]

"(Y/n)-ssi!! Y-You really didn't right?! You like Dokja-ssi, right?! Right?!" Jung Heewon was shaking her rapidly, and it only made (Y/n)'s head hurt more.

"Jung Heewon, what the actual fu—" (Y/n) (L/n) has passed awa— out, she passed out.