16

Yoo Sangah was trying to wake (Y/n) up using her foot, she was still laying on the ground unconscious while her and Han Myungoh was tied by branches.

"(Y/n)-ssi, please wake up!" Yoo Sangah muttered.

“It is all because of Yoo Sangah-ssi!”

“Because of me, what do you mean by that?”

“I-If Yoo Sangah hadn’t taken the subway, the situation wouldn’t be like this!”

“Why does the subway matter now?”

“T-That…That, Yoo Sangah-ssi, you ride a bicycle all the time…” Han Myungoh’s voice shook as he spoke gibberish.

Yoo Sangah’s tone was cold. “Wait a minute. Were you the one who stole my bike?”

“W-What is this person? I clearly told you that I would drive you in my car! You should know how to accept favours!”

“Answer me. Did you steal my bike?”

Han Myungoh’s face was so red that it could clearly be seen in the dim lighting.

“Yes, shit! I did it! So what?”

“Why are you talking like it isn’t a big deal? You took someone else’s things, it is theft.”

“Theft? Shit, don’t talk bullshit! You should’ve just got on my car from the beginning!”

“I didn’t ask you just one thing. I continuously asked to take you home but you kept fucking rejecting me…”

(Y/n) grunted as she sat straight. She then slapped Han Myungoh's face with all the force and strength she could muster.

"Can you shut the fuck up? You're giving me a fucking headache. Why does your voice sound like that? Hell, why does your face look like that? And you expect this pretty girl to give you a shot? Hell nah!"

"If that was me you're hitting on, I would file a case for sexual abuse. It would obviously fall in my favor since you look like a fuckin' molester. The fuck do you think you are to blame her for shit?"

"Maybe if you fixed your attitude, you'd actually get pussy. Bitch."

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' sipped her water ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' clapped ]

[ 300 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' pointed out that Han Myungoh's tooth was on the ground ]

[ 300 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' pointed out that your hand left a mark on Han Myungoh's cheek ]

[ 400 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is pleased ]

[ 100 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is delighted with the display of mild violence ]

[ 200 coins has been sponsored ]

. . . 

Apparently the monsters noticed that (Y/n) was awake and tried to attack but halted at the appearance of a much powerful creature. The terrified ground rats fell to the ground, like slaves surrendering from a King.

[The sub scenario has been updated!]

[Sub scenario ‘Kill the Guard’ has begun!]

(Y/n) stood up abruptly, she nearly fell back down due to the dizziness caused by her harsh fall and. . . alcohol.

She freed Han Myungoh and Yoo Sangah using her sword. She also spotted Kim Dokja and Lee Gilyoung.

[The dark keeper has received the favour of the demon king it follows.]

“Kamyun. Der. Yitur.”

[The Dark Keeper has emitted ‘Fear.’]

Because (Y/n)'s brain could not function normally, it did not receive the signal to feel fear.

“Yitur!”

“M-Mother?”

"Bruh, that's your mother?" (Y/n) jokingly asked Yoo Sangah who isn't that far from her.

“No. That monster just said ‘Mother’…”

“Uhh, I think…K-Karud, yemiren? Ah, this is the pronunciation? Aketu?”

“Kallitu!” Surprisingly, the dark keeper nodded at the end.

“What is he saying?”

“That…it keeps saying ‘become Mother’…"

The dark keeper cried out again and pointed to Yoo Sangah.“Kallitu!”

Yoo Sangah had a tearful face. “Uh, Mother? I’m not married yet!”

Then it pointed at (Y/n). "Kallitu!"

"Bitch, you'd have to kill me first. The hell. I would never fuck a monster, this ain't a fucking hentai."

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' cackled ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' choked on her own spit ]

(Y/n) then pointed at Kim Dokja. "What about him? He has birthing hips!" (Y/n) chuckled.

"Birthing hips?!"

"Or that motherfucker right there." She pointed at Han Myungoh. "You want a relationship right? This is your chance."

Han Myungoh's eyes widen. "W-What?"

"Kallitu!" The dark keeper pointed at Han Myungoh this time. He turned pale.

“W-Why am I the mother? Father!”

"So. . . if he was the father? He would really agree? Damn, that fucker is kinky."

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is asking what kinky means ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' tackled 'Chrysalis' to the floor to stop her from answering ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' answered the question]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' has malfunctioned ]

“Ooooof!” One of the tentacles entered his mouth and Han Myungoh turned black. There was the sound of something moving down Han Myungoh’s throat.

"Ugh, that is utterly disgusting."

“Yoo Sangah-ssi, (Y/n), you two don’t plan to have a child yet, right?”

“Of course!” Yoo Sangah replied.

"Bitch, I would rather chew on my own foot." (Y/n) backed away, dragging Yoo Sangah who seemed to be frozen in place.

Kim Dokja swung the ground rat spear and tore at the tentacles attached to Han Myungoh.

The dark keeper roared angrily.

“Kallituo!”

Fushu! Teong!

The tentacles of the demon species were gradually breaking the ground rat spear. Even the stone hog thorn, which broke through the stomach of an ichthyosaur, would’ve been destroyed the moment it was stuck in a demon’s body.

Before Kim Dokja knew it, Han Myungoh was far away.

After a few strikes, the ground rat spear was almost destroyed. His hand holding the spear was in pain.

"Hey!! Do you need help?!" Kim Dokja heard (Y/n) shout, she was gripping on her sword handle tightly.

He couldn't help but smile slightly. If she's willing to help him? Does that mean she already trust him?

"It's fine! Stay back!" He shouted. (Y/n) complied, immediately turning to Yoo Sangah to see if the woman was hurt.

Yoo Sangah pointed out that (Y/n) was the one who needs medical attention. (Y/n) just layed down. . .

. . . and then she was out again. Yoo Sangah sighed, how could someone sleep in such dangerous situations?