84

A NAKED SQUID
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 84

She released the arrow from the bow and it soared in the air in the direction of the Dragon.

The Dragon moved and the arrow completely missed him.

"Ah, well..." (Y/n)'s cheek was dusted with a tinge of pink, clearing her throat she said, "That was embarrassing."

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' is shaking with laughter ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is holding onto the constellation 'Celestia' for support ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' deadpan ]

[ The constellation 'Ruler of Lithurgia' is covering their mouth with their hand ]

[ The constellation 'Black Prince' is skeptical  ]

"I bet I looked badass too, the hell. How'd I miss that? Let me try again."

(Y/n) aimed once again for the Dragon, releasing the arrow, and... it landed on its back.

Her eye twitches.

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' says that your aim is shit ]

"You wanna do it, huh? Since you're so amazing? Shit!" (Y/n) shouted at the sky, losing her composure at her shit aim— she knew she should've taken archery when she was younger.

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is sticking their tongue out ]

"This bitc—"

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' tells you to focus and aim for the mouth ]

(Y/n) calmed herself down, her rationality washing over her body, the element accompanying the Bow was ice or fire, it will slow down the Dragon and would wound it significantly.

"Dion. Return now," (Y/n) muttered. The serpent returned without saying a word, she stumbled back a little bit.

The Dragon who was once busy fighting the Serpent was left alone, (Y/n) breathe out a large sigh and wrapped vines around the creature, restraining it and replacing the ones being burnt quickly... taking a huge portion of magic power and energy.

She'd have to do this quick.

She would've covered the Dragon's mouth but that was her target.

And so she lifted herself up in the air with vines connected to her waist, connected to a high place, and swinging her in the air.

When she was at a decent distance between the Dragon who was preparing to launch an attack, she shot the arrow as the vines latching onto her body were cut and she found herself falling towards the ground, low on energy and magic power.

The arrow prevented the attack, freezing the inside of its mouth, frost traveling fastly throughout its body.

(Y/n) knew that the landing would probably not hurt that much but she still closed her eyes, bracing herself for impact.