21

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' choked on his latte ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is speechless]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is choking the constellation 'Celestia' while screaming ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' could not breathe]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is awaiting your response]

"Who?"

"Yoo Jonghyuk."

They just stared at each other for a while, completely forgetting that they are exposed to poisonous fog and their monkey lungs are on the fucking ground.

"Yoo Jonghyuk? The one who has my cat? I don't even know him. And again with his name, you said he wouldn't kill me."

"Yea. He wouldn't."

"So why? Not like I will fall inlove with him or something, just why?"

There was silence. . .

"I will die, wouldn't I?" (Y/n) asked. "I will die and he will be the reason for it?"

Kim Dokja did not answer, but his silence is a clear indication that (Y/n)'s hunch in correct.

"Alright."

Kim Dokja looked up at (Y/n) who is wearing an unreadable expression.

"I trust you."

He blinked, twice. Did he hear that right?

"What did you say?" He asked, just to be sure.

"I said I trust you. I'm trying to avoid my death here."

Kim Dokja coughed on his fist to cover his shock.

"Great! Does that mean you'd agree to become my companion?"

"I told you already, I won't be your dog."

"It doesn't work like that." Kim Dokja deadpan.

"How does that work then?"

"A companion doesn't have to be a dog. Don't you know what companion means?"

"Well it usually pertain to husband and wife. So you don't want me to be your dog. . . "

As though all of his blood rise to his face, he, once again, turned red. He's been doing it a lot lately.

"HAHAHAHAHA! I think you just invented a new shade of red."

"You're hopeless." Kim Dokja shook his head.

"I'm just messing with you. I may consider being your 'companion' if. . ."

"If??" 

"If you guess my birthday."

Kim Dokja smirked at this, this is way too easy.

" ( birth month ) ( birth date ) ( birth year ) "

"How in the fu— right, you really do know me well don't you? Why am I even surprised?"

"So?"

"Okay. Geez, I'll be your 'companion'."

What (Y/n) didn't expect is Kim Dokja giving her a contract to sign.

"A contract? Really? Is my words not enough? The fuck do you think you are, Zhongli?" (Y/n) said, grabbing the contract from Kim Dokja's hand and analyzing the contents.

"You can never be too sure this days." He smiled, (Y/n) rolled her eyes.

"Are you saying you don't trust me?" (Y/nl placed a hand on her chest, feigning hurt.