60

HYUNG, DO YOU LOVE NOONA?
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 60

The memories that Kim Dokja has acquired were certainly... disturbing.

In the voice mail that Hae Aera sent (Y/n), she confessed that Zuyokiro was the one who started the rumors— to cause a scandal and for her wedding to never take place.

It was actually unnecessary since the two aren't planning to get married anyway.

He was also responsible for the A Enterprises bombing incident— but (Y/n) already knows that. When she was going through some files in her father's office, Zuyokiro's phone rang, she must've taken it by accident.

Apparently, he was also the reason behind several 'suicides' in the university, all of them are males— yea, the possible father of (Y/n)'s child, or children.

'What the actual hell...' He glanced down at (Y/n) who is peacefully sleeping in his arms. Mr.Smile was asleep on her tummy... he looks like he was sleeping anyway.

The two cars that are following her were her father's men that are told to get her before she reached the police station with the evidence of his crimes.

(Y/n) struggles to drive faster due to the bullets being shot at her, her tire went flat and she needed to stop the car and run. They chased her to the forest, it is evident that they don't want her dead.

(Y/n) was shot in the leg but she knocked down one of them and run away with his gun. In an attempt to get away from them, being cornered and all, she jumped off a cliff and hit her head on a large stone... breaking several bones as well.

She woke up in a hospital in America, having lost her memories— but not completely.

Kim Dokja isn't aware of what happened to Aera, Zuyokiro, and her kid... or maybe kids.

'Did she have a miscarriage?' He looks at the woman sympathetically.

A tugging on his shirt has caught his attention, "Hyung..."

"Yes?" He asked Lee Gilyoung, who seemed to have been wanting to ask him a question but is hesitant.

"... That... Do you love Noona?" It was a question that he isn't expecting to come from Gilyoung.

Does he love (Y/n)? He does admire her character, he likes her. He is attached to her and he for sure will not allow her to have the same ending as she did in the novel. He may have feelings for her, no— he does have feelings for her but love is such a strong word.

So he dodged the question, "Where did that question come from?"

"You can't take your eyes off her, Hyung... and you care so much about her..."

"You were worried when she's hurt and you... uhm, cried when she left. You look so happy when you're around her and you always look troubled when Noona is with that Hyung..."

Kim Dokja know that he was pertaining to Yoo Jonghyuk.  His mouth was hanging... Lee Gilyoung, is a very observant kid. And his statements have put him in a sudden realization.

"A lot," He muttered, earning a confused look from the child who was looking up at him.

"Eh?"

"I love her... a lot." Kim Dokja smiled down at Lee Gilyoung who nods and smiles back.

"I heard that." A voice said, it was Dion who was silent the whole time that they thought they were asleep... Psions don't need sleep.

They are currently having an internal crisis... having known the cause of (Y/n)'s death— they are already fond of the woman who took them as their familiar. But they suppose that Kim Dokja wouldn't let her die... so it should be fine.

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' has passed away from happiness ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' says that he just died and was resurrected ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is running around with the constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' screaming 'YES' at the top of their lungs ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' pours wine on her and the constellation 'Celestia's glass ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' raised her wine glass and she and the constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' shared a toast ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' says that she called it ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' has his thumbs up ]

[ The constellation 'Chrysalis' said that the confession was recorded ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' is asking for a copy ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' tells the constellation 'Ruler of Lithurgia' that they owe Kim Dokja 25,000 coins ]

[ The constellation 'Ruler of Lithurgia' says that (Y/n) (L/n) is supposed to admit her feelings as well, that was the deal ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is pouting, with her arms crossed ]

[ The constellation 'Ruler of Lithurgia' rolled their eyes ]

[ 25, 000 coins has been sponsored ]

Kim Dokja blinked a couple of times, he forgot that there are far too many eyes watching him. He flushed.

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' says that there is no need to be embarrassed ]

Jung Heewon who was at a great distance from them furrowed her eyebrows seeing Kim Dokja looking like a tomato, Lee Gilyoung smiling up at him, (Y/n) still passed out, and Mr.Smile the grumpy cat grinning from ear-to-ear.

"They look like a family," Jung Heewon spoke. Lee Jihye doesn't look too happy but said nothing and just purses her lips.