72

THIS IS RIDICULOUS
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 72

It seems like the filtering hadn't filtered that part, because the constellations are going crazy.

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' took a sip of water and spit it out ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is sliding down a wall, yelling 'NOOOOooooOoooOoo' ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' is smiling smugly, sipping on his taro milktea ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' says that the constellation 'Tirek' should choke on his drink and die ]

[ The constellation 'Chrysalis' has shared a written news article to '(your ship name with kdj) shippers' federation ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is blinking in shock ]

[ The constellation 'Jack of All Trades' said that he called it ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is still processing the information ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' says that it's bound to be discovered  ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is waiting for your response ]

. . .

[ The members of '(your ship name with kdj) shippers' federation' are in distress and disarray ]

|  CHATBOX |

-> WAHT?!

-> AHHHHHHHHHHH

-> NOOOOOOO

-> My life is ruined

-> My shiiippp!!!

-> Kill me now

-> This can not be happening

-> Calm down bitches, it can change

-> Yea, we don't even know if it's legit

-> HOAX!! HOAX!!

-  Screenshot sent by Spirit of Chaos -

"Uhh..."

"Well that was quite the revelation." Dion muttered, laughing lightly which did not help (Y/n) at all.

(Y/n) was at loss of words. Honestly, what the hell is she supposed to reply? So she frickin' said...

"Cool."

Kim Dokja glanced at her quizzedly, to which (Y/n) replied with 'what am I supposed to say?' with her eyes.

She was lowkey cursing Kim Dokja in her head, for not telling her the whole story. She'd really found out like this... that the reason why he said, "Don't fall inlove with Yoo Jonghyuk" is because she would sacrifice herself for his sake.

Can you fucking believe it?

She cleared her throat, "Let's change the subject. This is ridiculous."

"How is it ridiculous, i-if you don't mind me asking, (Y/n)-nim?"

"I sound pathetic in that revelation. Sacrificing myself? Really? How could I've gotten that low?" (Y/n) asked in disbelief.

"To be fair, Yoo Jonghyuk-nim saved you multiple times too. And you didn't do it for love alone, you did it for the sake of many. You're a hero, (Y/n)-nim."

"Well when you said it like that it doesn't sound too bad. But I won't sacrifice myself for anyone."

"That's what you said in the revelation." (Y/n) glared at him. He gulped and avoided her eyes.

“Where is the revelation?” Kim Dokja asked, hiding his nervousness.

“Unfortunately, it has been damaged and we can’t find the original. Don’t worry. We each remember a fragment of the revelation. Through these fragments, we are prepared to walk the right path with you.”

“If you live again the way you have always done, Yoo Jonghyuk-nim… will die again, huge sacrifices would be made. But it will be different with us.”

"I see..."

"It's Lee Sungkook, isn't it?" (Y/n) questioned. The man turned to her and nodded.

"Yes, (Y/n)-nim."

"I'd advice you to not go around in circles. My understanding is extensive but my patience is running out." 

"Pardon?"

"She's saying that you should get straight to the point. You have received the revelation of the future. Then what exactly are you going to do?” Kim Dokja asked.

Lee Sungkook quickly replied, "We would like to form an alliance with Yoo Jonghyuk-nim. I-It is an alliance in name but it actually means going under you…”

(Y/n) sat on the bed, shaking her head in amusement. Dion was laughing too.

"Basically... they would be riding a bus that is the 'chosen one' in the revelation."

'It's quite a good plan, Dion. I'd do the same if I was in their situation.' She crossed her legs and swing her foot up and down, admiring her black boots.

She and Kim Dokja shared a knowing smirk.

“I see. An alliance. You want this.”

“Yes.”

“It is an interesting suggestion.”

“This means…”

Kim Dokja tapped his fingers against the table.

“But the order is wrong.”

“Huh?”

“How can I form an alliance with people whose identities I don’t know? If you want to ally with me, isn’t this the first thing you should start with?”

“M-My identity… I already…”

Kim Dokja got up from the chair he was seated and sat on the plush bed in the room beside (Y/n). Then he crossed his legs and declared.

“Kneel down.”

(Y/n) coughed on her fist, followed by a low mutter, "Kinky."

Kim Dokja nudged her, a tinge of pink could be seen on his ears.

“Huh?”

“Kneel.” Lee Sungkook was embarrassed for a moment before getting down from his chair while hiding his expression. As his knees slowly reached the floor, Kim Dokja opened his mouth.

“Tell me your attribute.”

“My attribute is… Hypnotist.”

“I see.”

“Is that all?”

“…Huh?”

“…O-One more.”

“Tell me.”

“T-The 9th…"

"The 9th?”

Lee Sungkook slowly lowered his head like he was ashamed.

“The 9th person… to get off.”