71

ACCORDING TO THE REVELATION
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 71

Not long afterward, they've arrived at Dongmyo Station.

They were a pretty powerful group seeing as many people were on the platform. There were some people with weapons like Lee Sungkook’s group, but most of them didn’t have any.

They were probably wanderers from other stations who lost their group.

“Move faster!”

“I-I understand.”

They were slaughtering the ground rats while being supervised by the Dongmyo members or disassembling the corpses of the monsters to make equipment.

The so-called ‘slave’ class. It was a common scenery in the age of kings.

Jung Heewon frowned, “This isn’t a real kingdom…”

Kim Dokja spoke to Jung Heewon. “Don’t be disgusted. Wait here and look at the situation.”

“Yesss…”

Kim Dokja started to observe the surroundings. It was to take into account additional variables.

Dongmyo was quite important in the original novel. If he remembered correctly… the representative of this place was the ‘invalid.’

Kim Dokja glanced over (Y/n) and found her focused on the memory stone, she was tossing it in the air and catching it as it falls back on her hand. A vacant expression on her face.

Mr.Smile was narrowing his eyes at the people they've passed, resting peacefully on top of (Y/n)'s.

Kim Dokja doubts that (Y/n) even knows where she's going.

He decided to leave her be, she might be trying to clear her mind at the very moment. And looking at her state just makes him guilty.

He just hopes that this action of his would not lead to another misunderstanding and another conflict.

He turned his attention to Lee Sungkook who was staring at his phone.

'What was this person looking so hard at?' Kim Dokja invested coins in his agility and approached Lee Sungkook like a ghost.

"Holy shi—" (Y/n) snapped out of her trance, the memory stone nearly slipping from her grasp. Mr.Smile flinched and hissed, nearly falling off too.

"What are you looking at so hard?”

“H-Huh? It is nothing!” The guy hurriedly hid his smartphone. It was a flash but Kim Dokja saw the screen. A yellow background and familiar speech bubbles.

He felt a sense of discomfort. If his eyes weren’t wrong… he had definitely seen a chat room on the screen.

…The Internet?

“Excuse me, Yoo Jonghyuk-nim?” Lee Sungkook looked at him with an uneasy expression.

“What?”

“We’ve arrived. The representative is waiting inside." There was a medium-sized tent roughly set up in the middle of the platform. The representative had an assortment of goods.

"(Y/n)."

(Y/n) turned to look at him, confused and pretty much still out of it.

"Hm? It is just you who is needed, right?" She asked the nervous Lee Sungkook.

"(Y/n)-nim could come too, of course... the representative would be honored to meet you."

"Do you perhaps not want to go with me?"