25

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is confused about your relationship with Kim Dokja ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' whistles in the air awkwardly]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' coughed on his fist ]

. . .

"There's no need to threaten me, I told you I lied about being his companion."

"Alright, what's the situation here? I know you know."

"The boy says that some of them are dependent on Lee Jihye and Yoo Jonghyuk for their food. In terms of drinking water. . . they trade food and coins to the 'Landlord Alliance'," Kim Dokja explained.

“Excuse me Hyung.” Lee Gilyoung tugged on Kim Dokja's shirt.

“Yes?”

“I want to go to the toilet.”

“Is it urgent?”

“Yes.”

"I have to use the toilet too." (Y/n) stated, damn when was the last time she peed?

“…Excuse me, can I also go with you?” Yoo Sangah asked, blushing.

'It's probably shark week' (Y/n) thought.

The boy talking to Kim Dokja earlier overhead the conversation and said, "You need to go up to the second underground floor for the toilet, but it won’t be easy to enter.”

"Why? Did something happen?" (Y/n) asked, curious.

The boy turned to look at her, he gulped and he's. . . blushing. Now she realized what Kim Dokja meant by 'flustered'.

“Y-Yes. I think it is better to see directly…I’m going up to, would you like to go with me?"

"Let's go." Kim Dokja answered.

They went up to the third underground level. (Y/n) was carrying Jung Heewon who was still unconscious because she thought she would be light.

“Oh, I heard that there were new faces. Have you come to see the rooms?” A middle-aged man standing near the escalator for line 4 whistled.

The boy shook his head and replied, “Ah, I’m sorry. We are going upstairs…”

“Eh, too bad. Be careful.” The middle-aged man waved his hands without hesitation. Yoo Sangah watched the middle-aged man moving away and asked.

“That, by the way… what exactly is the ‘room’? I don’t think it is the rooms that I know.”

“It is easy.” The boy pointed to a square tile.

The tiles were also present on the platform of line 3. Green tiles that were 1 pyeong in size. There's something written in the air above the tile.

[Green Zone 0/1]

"The scenario name is ‘green zone’ and these tiles are called rooms.”

Near the tile, two men were fighting each other. They were fighting over the tile. It was Lee Hyunsung who asked this time.

“What is that? Why are those people fighting over it?”

"Isn't it obvious? The green zones are safe zones, it must be protecting them from something," (Y/n) answered.

The boy nervously glanced at (Y/n). He didn't know she would figure that out so quickly.

Not long after, they arrived at the second underground floor. There was tension on the boy’s face.

“We have to be careful from here onwards.”

There were much more rooms on B2 than the lower levels. The group of people fighting couldn’t be seen. Instead, people were guarding the green zones with scary eyes.

[Green Zone 7/7]

They passed by the people and headed towards the bathrooms.

“Uh…why stop here?” Their pace stopped as they approached the last passage to the bathroom. Like a bottleneck, dozens of people were gathered in the passage.

“Let’s go forward.” Kim Dokja spoke while pushing people out of the way.

“Pildu-ssi! Please accept it! I won’t do it again!”

“Please, please! Please let me stay one more day. I’ll go into debt to get the coins!” The leader at the head of the line was facing the heated up people.

“Now now, back off. Back off.”

(Y/n) shook her head, then she felt something touched her leg. It was Lee Gilyoung. She was about to ask him what he wants when he was suddenly pushed by someone.

“Ah.”

Lee Gilyoung lost his balance and fell down.

[The character ‘Lee Gilyoung’ has invaded private property!]

"Oh shit," (Y/n) muttered, glancing at Kim Dokja who's already looking at her.

The atmosphere became cold and some of the ‘Landlord Association’ members in the front looked at Lee Gilyoung.

“What is this child?” At almost the same time, the crowd of people screamed and withdrew.

“Crazy!”

“B-Back! Quickly!”

As if they were never there, the crowd of people rushed back like the tide. The people disappeared and red lines shone where they used to be standing. One man looked between the boundary and Lee Gilyoung in turn.

“Hrmm. You seem to be lost. Do you know where this is?”

“The way to the bathroom?”

“The bathroom? Haha, at one time. By the way, that kid…where are your parents?”

“…Huh?”

“Didn’t you learn that you shouldn’t intrude on other people’s land?”

The man stroked Lee Gilyoung’s head with an unknown look.

“You don’t know. From now on, I will teach you.”

[The character ‘Gong Pildu’ has activated ‘Armed Zone Lv. 3!]

There was a whirring sound and mini turrets resembling gatling guns rose from the ground.

[The character ‘Gong Pildu’ demands 500 coins for invading his private land.]

[If you don’t follow the recommendations, all nearby turrets will fire immediately.]

The man spoke, “Give me money.”

"Shit, this is not good," (Y/n) passed Lee Heewon to Lee Hyunsung and gripped on her sword tightly.

She stayed put in her place when Kim Dokja took the initiative to handle the situation.

(Y/n) cringed when he invaded the private property and the turrets aimed at him.

"What the fuck is he doing?" (Y/n) asked Lee Hyunsung in a hushed voice.

"I don't know. . ."

Then. . .

Kwang!

There was the first firing sound and Lee Hyunsung held up a metal shield, blocking Kim Dokja's back.

(Y/n) was in front with her sword, some of turrets were on the floor, split in half. He wasn't expecting that.

He wasn't expecting her to help him. And he wasn't expecting that she's already that strong. . .

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

[This person isn’t registered in ‘Character List.’]