65

THE SHIPPERS' FEDERATION
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 65

"That fucking scum," (Y/n) spat, still holding Kim Dokja's hand even though the conversation with Kang Ilhun and his group has ended- he wasn't saying anything and certainly isn't snatching his hands from her hold.

It feels nice... holding his hand.

Jung Heewon was pursing her lips, wriggling her eyebrows at Kim Dokja who is ignoring her.

Their group was currently seated together to exchange their opinions.

"What do we do? Should we establish an alliance?" Yoo Sangah asked.

"Oh hell no, I refuse to stand within a meter with that man. He better stay the hell away from me or I will strangle him."

"I agree with (Y/n)-ssi, I can not stand his fa- ehem, I can't belive them, I feel uneasy," Jung Heewon spoke.

"But it wouldn't be bad if they have information about this scenario. Certainly, we can't fully trust them as Heewon-ssi said..." Lee Hyunsung gave his opinion.

"I don't think I can restrain myself from breaking his face if I see it again," (Y/n) grumbled, Kim Dokja let out an amused snort from beside her.

"What are you so mad about, (Y/n)-ssi?" Lee Hyunsung asked curiously. He hadn't comprehend what happened a few minutes earlier.

It was Jung Heewon who replied, rather angrily, "Are you kidding me? He was eye-fucking (Y/n)-ssi back there!"

Lee Hyunsung had his mouth hanging open, not noticing a thing earlier- thinking that it was just normal flirting. Yoo Sangah choked on air at Jung Heewon's choice of words. Kim Dokja's expression hardened.

"Woa- calm down..." (Y/n) muttered at Jung Heewon, chuckling. She didn't even notice that, she just hates his face and guts. Now she was even more grossed out. Like hell.

"And he didn't even stop even though he knew they were married. Hold on... where did the rings come from?"

"It was me. I create illusions." Dion spoke. Jung Heewon and the others would have to get used to the voice suddenly speaking.

"Anyway, he is ruining my ship and may God forgive him but I won't."

"Is that a valid reason?" Lee Hyunsung asked, Jung Heewon gasped dramatically, holding her chest.

"Of course it's va-" She coughed, pinching her nose, "What the- what is that smell?!"

(Y/n) was already looking at Kim Dokja, accusingly. He noticed her gaze on him, "This is getting ridiculous. Who is farting in our group? And why are you always looking at me whenever someone farts?"

"Because you look constipated," (Y/n) said nonchalantly, then she erupted into laughter, covering her mouth with her free hand.

"I mean... she ain't wrong," Jung Heewon said, causing (Y/n) to wheeze harder.

Kim Dokja huffed, "You know the first one to point fingers is usually the culprit."

Her laughter ceases and she glared at him, "Ah-ah, my fart don't smell like that, this fart is deadly."

"Seriously, Kim Dokja, just admit it." (Y/n) was hitting the ground while laughing with Jung Heewon. Yoo Sangah was biting the inside of her cheek and Lee Hyunsung was watching the entertaining display silently.

"I was not the one farting!"

"Come on, mon amour. I wouldn't love you any less. Even though there is some precarious hazardous toxic gas leaving your body." (Y/n) winked at him, placing a kiss on the back of his hand.

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' has captured the hand kiss in hd perfection ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' has enveloped the constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' in a bone-crushing hug ]

She smirked at his reaction, "You are so cute when you're blushing. I'd murder your future wife but that would be suicide."

"Oh wait-" (Y/n) glanced down at the ring dangling on her neck, "I am your wife already, aren't I?"

"W-Wha-?"

"What? Don't want to be married to me? You wound me, mon amour." (Y/n) feigned hurt, clutching on her chest.

"I never said that. I am more than delighted to be the man that you're married to." Kim Dokja muttered, copying her action earlier, kissing the back of her hand.

That... was something that (Y/n) wasn't expecting. She went silent, the both of them glowing red as Jung Heewon and Yoo Sangah glanced at each other, squealing in the background.

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is wiping her tears of happiness ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' said that you both should get a room ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' said that you both should shag already ]

[ The constellation 'Chrysalis' is genuinely wondering why there haven't been a make-out session yet ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is appalled ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' choked on his medium rare steak at the constellation messages ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' said that she needs to wash her brain with soap, but she agrees ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is nodding at the suggestion, holding some cleaning supplies and a chainsaw ]

[ The members of '(your ship name with kdj) shippers' federation' are screeching ]

"Why weren't I invited to the wedding?!" Jung Heewon exclaimed.

A window appeared in front of them.

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' has sent you an attachment ]

(Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows, they all glanced at each other and shrugged.

[ O | X ]

[ O | X ] - - - > [ O | X ]

+

<< (YOUR SHIP NAME WITH KDJ) SHIPPERS' FEDERATION >>

• Established Since ____ •

| 2.3K Members |

Founders : Spirit of Chaos, Princess of Self-Ruin

Admins and Moderators : The Lithurgian Nebula Constellations

[ CLICK HERE TO JOIN AND NEVER MISS OUT ON THE LATEST SCOOP ]

[ CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR AN ADMIN POSITION ]

. . .

+

"What the fuck..." (Y/n) scrolled through the window and there are so many things in there. Such as pictures, videos, edits, news, and many more. There is a fucking chat box too. The only thing missing are fanfi- no, there are fantictions...

Jung Heewon was answering some questions, applying to be an admin while the others joined the group and explored the page.