90

AWKWARD...
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 90

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' has blasted the constellation 'Celestia' towards the other side of the room using a massive explosion ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' says that he could now rest in peace ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' says that her heart is screaming... along with her ribs ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' says that he give up and that his life is wasted ]

[  The constellation 'Black Prince' says that you two are a cute couple ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is asking if this is what true love looks like ]

[ The constellation 'Chrysalis' is wiping her tears ]

[ The constellation 'Ruler of Lithurgia' is drinking from the champagne bottle ]

. . .

"Dokja.."

The two of them have catched up with the rest of the group. Kenji was being asked irrelevant questions by Jung Heewon and Lee Hyunsung.

"Yes?" He buried his chin in her neck, hugging her waist tighter.

"Yea, I didn't want to say this earlier because it might ruin the mood but you're still naked."

"E-Eh?"

"My coat is the only thing covering your body and I could feel your third knee poking my arse. Not that I'm complaining, just ought to let you know since we're arriving at Chungmuro," she whispered.

Kim Dokja buried his face on her back to conceal his terror flushed expression, the both of them halting in their steps.

"You should've told me earlier," he mumbled, embarrassed as hell.

(Y/n) find it cute and chuckled, "I told you, I didn't want to ruin the moment. And can you not feel it?"

"I was focused on your warmth and matching your walking pace."

Kim Dokja restrained the group from entering Chungmuro Station. He spoke, "Lee Sungkook-ssi, please give me your pants."

"Ahhh!"

Kenji screamed as the embarrassed Lee Sungkook took off his pants.

"Don't strip in front of my son, you idiot! He would have nightmares!" (Y/n) screamed.

Jung Heewon covered Kenji's eyes so he wouldn't see anything else.

"I've got a mental image!!" Jung Heewon shrieked, Lee Sungkook's cheeks tattooed in her mind... it was mortifying.

Kim Dokja took the lead to enter Chungmuro Station, his hand intertwined with (Y/n).

Lee Sungkook was forced to walk behind them in his underwear.

"Hey, look kid, that's your brother!" Jung Heewon pointed at the running Lee Gilyoung.

Lee Gilyoung was attached to Kim Dokja's leg.

"Have you been well?"

The dusty child nodded, looking up at him and furrowing his eyebrows at his neck and his intertwined hand with (Y/n)... then realization hit him and he gave the older man a smile— of course he know what was going on, he's not stupid.

He then turned to the child being carried by Lee Hyunsung. Kenji met his eyes and awkwardly waved his hand, "H-Hi."

"Gilyoung, this is my son, Kenji." (Y/n) introduced her son.