18

(Y/n) raised the cross in the air, inspecting it. It was damn heavy but pretty. They were engravings to it that she could not read.

Kim Dokja was in awe, seeing the Yil Iron Cross. It was (Y/n)'s main weapon in the story, the one that she used to defeat an outer god. But he knows it would be difficult for her to bring out the weapons.

It was actually quite funny seeing her try to summon the weapons every time.

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is in awe ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is shaking ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' is laughing at 'Serpent of Eden' who's cowering in fear ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' says that she haven't seen the weapon in a while ]

. . .

"Woa. . . " (Y/n) muttered, admiring the beauty of her newly acquired weapon.

"We should go back. There are plenty of ground rats out there so we can go back with just the Magic Power Stove.”

“But how do we get back?”

“It won’t be a problem to leave with Gilyoung’s power. Use Diverse Communication and…”

Lee Gilyoung’s expression wasn’t bright.

“Hyung, I…”

“Huh?”

“There aren’t any insects nearby.”

(Y/n) pocketed the cross and approached the group.

"There really isn’t one? Some of them should still be alive. If we move for a bit and use the ability…” said Kim Dokja.

“Well, there is one I can actually call…” Lee Gilyoung closed his eyes and started concentrating.

“Dokja-ssi, isn’t this a big strange?”

Lee Gilyoung’s eyes were gradually losing focus. Then blood flowed down from his nose.

“Gilyoung?”

All of a sudden, there was a loud vibration from above. Dust started falling down. The vibration was coming from above ground…

"Stop the skill, kid!" (Y/n) shouted.

“Gilyoung! Lee Gilyoung! Wake up!” it was Kim Dokja.

The surprised Lee Gilyoung stopped the skill and the vibration subsided. (Y/n) sighed in relief, Kim Dokja did the same.

There were incredibly dangerous monsters running around above ground. There were numerous high rated monsters, including the grade 7 rhinoceros. Among these monsters was the insect king. It was obvious a type of insect just based on the name.

"You were about to call the Insect King, kid," (Y/n) spoke.

“For the time being, seal this skill. Don’t use it unless I tell you to. Understood?” Kim Dokja ruffled his hair.

“Yes…” Lee Gilyoung replied in a sad voice.

Since Lee Gilyoung could not use his skill, Yoo Sangah filled in for his place. With her help they managed to make it to the end of the tunnel.

The surroundings suddenly brightened and people started to be seen. But the atmosphere was weird. What was this urgent and bustling mood?

[There are 20 minutes left until the paid settlement.]

[Prepare the survival fee.]

“Coin, coins please!”

“I don’t have enough coins! Please, a few coins…”

“I’ll give you one million won, no, ten million won! Who will sell 100 coins?”

A few women flocked towards the gang members and cried out.

“Y-You said you would give me 100 coins before!”

“Hrmm, is that so? I don’t remember.”

“What…?”

“I will think again if you will let me put it in one more time. How about it?”

"Those son of bitches." Lee Heewon pulled out her blade and glared at them.

She wasn't the only one angered by the situation as (Y/n) could be seen clenching her fist.

[After a while, the survival settlement will begin.]

“S-Save me! Save me!”

“Oh, Dokja-ssi! You came just in time.” Cheon Inho smiled as he found them. Kim Dokja had a foreboding feeling as Cheon Inho spoke in a loud voice.

(Y/n) stepped in front of the group with a cold glare directed to Cheon Inho.

"You again? (Y/n) (L/n) was it? What is it with you and interfering?"

"First of all, fuck you. Second of all, I'm sure there's a lot of bullshit your mouth is about to spew so better keep it to yourself. Third of all, can you back the fuck up? Cause I can still smell your morning breath."

Cheon Inho let out an amused chuckle, "Your too cocky for someone who relies on someone. I feel sorry for Kim Dokja for having to put up with an annoying woman like you, if you guys are together that is. You really should be put on your place."

(Y/n) blinked twice, she then laughed. "You're funny."

"Guys he's funny!" (Y/n) said.

"(Y/n). . . don't." Kim Dokja spoke, but (Y/n) could not hold it any longer.

"You're so funny Cheon Inho. . ."

[ 8,000 coins has been invested on strength]

"For a dead man, that is." (Y/n) punched him in the face, he was sent flying and collided with a wall.

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is pleased with your action ]

[ 1,000 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' is delighted at the display ]

[ 2,000 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' says that Cheon Inho deserved it ]

[ 1,000 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is pleased]

[ 2,000 coins has been sponsored  ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' is nodding in approval ]

[ 1,000 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Jack of all Trades' is nodding in approval ]

[ 2,000 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Chrysalis' urged you to keep going ]

[ 1,000 coins has been sponsored]

Just like that, her 8,000 coins was regained. 

Everyone flinched, (Y/n) walked slowly towards Cheon Inho with gritted teeth.

"Down already? Come on, I thought you would put me in my place."

(Y/n) stomped her foot on his head, no one dared to intervene.

"So why are you bleeding on the floor and whimpering like a damn mutt in rut." (Y/n) kicked his chest, and Cheon Inho spat out blood.

"You're lucky I held myself back, it isn't my job to finish you." (Y/n) glanced at Jung Heewon. She returned her gaze at Cheon Inho and delivered another kick, in his chin this time.