35

(Y/n) gripped her sword tightly, was Kim Dokja lying to her the whole time?

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is shocked at the revelation]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' has her mouth hanging open ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' is enjoying the drama ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' hit the constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' head with her shoe ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' says that he isn't expecting such betrayal]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' says that there must be a misunderstanding]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' agrees with the constellation 'Tirek' ]

. . .

The area was then filled with smoke. (Y/n) kept her guard up.

Soon, the scenery changes to a waterfall in a forest, people with different weapons appeared, shouting and screaming at them using a language the both of them does not recognize.

"I don't understand gibberish but I think they're saying that they will kill us," (Y/n) muttered from beside Yoo Jonghyuk.

"I think your interpretation is on point," He replied.

They started attacking them. (Y/n) blocked their attacks and asked Yoo Jonghyuk, "Should we kill them?"

"Yes."

"Alright," (Y/n) slashed someone's throat. Instead of droping dead to the ground bathing in their own blood, the person turned to smoke.

"What in the fuck." (Y/n) stabbed another one in the gut before their spear could reach her, and the same happens.

"They aren't people. . ." (Y/n) realized that there is no use to hold back and show mercy, they aren't humans to begin with.

(Y/n) sliced the nape of the 'person' who tried to stab Yoo Jonghyuk from behind.

[ The constellation 'Asahi' is clenching her fist ]

"A strong force would kill them all, use your other sword."

Ikel disappeared from her hand and was replaced by Yil.

"Then what do I do?" Asked (Y/n).

"The sword contains lightning. Slam it down the ground with your full force," Yoo Jonghyuk answered, pulling his sword out from the person who tried to stab him.

(Y/n) summoned the sword from the cross. She kicked off the ground with full force and stabbed the sword into the ground.

Blue sparks shoots in different directions, followed by lightning coming from above.

[ The constellation 'Ruler of Lithurgia' is nodding at you ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is in awe ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is slightly afraid of you ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' is laughing at the constellation 'Serpent of Eden' ]

The people who was struck by lightning drop down and turned into smoke. (Y/n) felt incredibly weak.

"That attack consumes too much energy. . ." Yoo Jonghyuk said.

"There's still some of them left," (Y/n) spoke.

"I'll take care of them." He sprung into action, (Y/n) just watched, trying to recover the energy that she lost.

[ The constellation 'Asahi' is smirking]

(Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows at the message. What could this bitch possibly be smirking for?

She glanced around to find arrows directed at the both of them.

"Yoo Jonghyuk!" She shouted.

"Holy fuck." She jumped in front of him, spinning her sword like a windmill, forming a half transparent shield.

"Can you copy this move?" She asked. Yoo Jonghyuk tried but failed.

"No."

The arrows went flying into different directions upon having contact with the makeshift shield.

"I'll protect you then." (Y/n) blocked the arrows. Yoo Jonghyuk was silent.

Vines started spreading around them. Some reaches them both, wrapped around their feet. (Y/n) kept on cutting the vines, same with Yoo Jonghyuk.

The vines reaches Yoo Jonghyuk's waist and lifted him up the ground, (Y/n) slashed her sword to cut the vines. . . she missed.

"So much for protecting me." Yoo Jonghyuk deadpan.

"Oh shut up," (Y/n) lunged towards the vines only to be pushed back.  Yoo Jonghyuk kept on cutting the vines but they just grow back.

Fortunately the arrow rain has come to a halt. (Y/n) saw the people who are controlling the vines.

[ The personal skill 'meta-learning' lv.7 is activated]

Information and analysis flooded (Y/n)'s brain, the vine controlling can be achieved by conversing with nature and with enough magic power.

[ 5,000 coins has been invested on magic power ]

[ Your magic power has increased to lv.20 ]

(Y/n) tried controlling the vine that held Yoo Jonghyuk, the vine moved to her will.

"Hah. . ." she smiled.

"I hope you don't mind being soaked in water." (Y/n) spoke.

[ The constellation 'Asahi' commanded the troops to finish you both]

"Sorry Asahi, I refuse to die today." (Y/n) summoned vines, it latches into a tree and (Y/n) swung towards it, holding Yoo Jonghyuk's hand.

"Woohoo!!" (Y/n) screamed, smoothly evading the attacks sent their way and moving from a vine to another attached to trees.

When they were close enough to the water, (Y/n) cut off the vine and they both sunk into the spring. 

"That waterfall must be a portal. . ." (Y/n) spoke, noticing the light that it is emitting.

"How did you do that?" Asked Yoo Jonghyuk, she doesn't have that skill in his previous regression.

"Meta-learning my dear, is a wonderful, wonderful skill."