51

"You're really naming them Orochimaru?" Yoo Jonghyuk asked.

"Eh, hmm. . . now that you mention it, that's too long. I will die before I can summon them."

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' says that they should've named him Dion ]

"Your old master says your name would've been Dion. Do you like that name? It's much shorter."

"My old master?"

"Yea, your old master is practically one of my sugar mommies. Lmao."

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' chokes on air ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' snorted ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' winked at you ]

[ 500 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' stifled a laugh ]

"I like the name."

"Do you want a surname? You can have 'Agriche'." (Y/n) said, reminiscing on her younger years when she used to read The Way To Protect The Female Lead's Older Brother.

"I don't need a surname."

(Y/n) shrugged, "Alright, just Dion then."

"Hold on a moment," (Y/n) turned to Yoo Jonghyuk, "Why are we still here?"

"We still have to collect some rewards." Yoo Jonghyuk answered.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner? Lead the way!"

-•-

[The ‘Ending Credit’ has been reached.]

[Performers: Yoo Jonghyuk, (Y/n) (L/n), Mr.Smile, Dion]

(Y/n) felt some dizziness, they appeared on the ground floor once again. After they escaped, the movie posted on the wall was torn. It was evidence that they safely cleared it.

They have cleared out a decent amount of movies in the span of. . . (Y/n) lost track of time.

"Oh man, are we going to do this all day?" (Y/n) complained.

It was fun at first, but then it becomes tiring and she doesn't know the movies.

"Just hang on, the faster we clear out these movies the faster  we can get to the Cinema Master."

(Y/n) sighed, nodding in understanding. They both proceeded to enter the next floor.

"This is fucking bullshit. . ." (Y/n) grumbled, reading the movie titles.

| Heathers |

"Okay nevermind. Forget I said anything." (Y/n) jumped in excitement.

[The screening has started!]

The background changed and when they opened their eyes, they were standing in front of Westerburg High School.

The first person that (Y/n) saw was of course, Yoo Jonghyuk who was standing beside her. He wore a short-sleeved button down, covered by a trench coat.

"Hm." (Y/n) looks him up and down.

"My, my, you look ravishing. Though I don't think JD's role suits you well. You do look great though."

"But I'd make a pretty good Jason Dean. . . genderbend version. . . if I do say so myself."

"How so?" Yoo Jonghyuk questioned. It was a bit strange seeing (Y/n) with shoulder length wavy chestnut brown hair and is wearing. . . complete blue. She's Veronica Sawyer.

The style suited her, but (Y/n)'s style is much better.

"For one, my mental health also isn't stable. And I know how to make a bomb. . . don't ask why. And I can do this. . ."

(Y/n) cleared her throat, "VERONICA!!"

"Open the— open the door please ♪"

"♪ Veronica, open the door ♪"

(Y/n) sang with matching facial expression and actions.

"♪ Veronica, can we not fight anymore please? Can we not fight anymore? ♪"

(Y/n) grabbed both of Yoo Jonghyuk's shoulder, "♪ Veronica sure you're scared I've been there. I can set you free~ "

"Veronica don't make me come in there ♪"

"Okay, that should be enough." (Y/n) let go of Yoo Jonghyuk and cleared her throat once again.

"You're good at singing."

"Yea? My dream was to become a singer. But my dad wanted me to either become a singer or a doctor. So I took law after finishing my pre-med to make my rebellion known."

"Ah~ my good rebel days. Skipping classes to go clubbing and getting laid nearly every night yet still managed to get good grades is something that I don't regret."

"You should've followed your dream. You'll be big in the music industry."

"I am big in the music industry. But that was years ago. . ."

"What do you mean?"

"I was a music prodigy. I started playing at age four, I play various instruments. A talent that I really brag about, but I quit after my family has gotten into a massive controversy."

"I think I might have had depression back then. That's also the start of me becoming violent, I got into fights as often as I change clothes. But well, I met someone. . . "

"Who?"

"I don't know his full name nor do I remember his face. But my diary says that I call him Kiro or Yokiro. It seems like I am inlove with that person— and we are dating in secret."

"You don't remember him?"

"Memory erasure. A fraction of my memories had been erased, and maybe my memories with him has been caught up in that removal along with other memories. . . our encounters are limited after all."

"I feel so incomplete. . ."

"There are. . . a lot of things in my mind that has missing context."

"Sorry, have I been talking too much? I'm not usually like this."

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is curious about the person that you mentioned ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is saddened by your story ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' is blowing his nose on his tissues ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' wanted to give you a hug ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is curious about the person you're talking about ]

Yoo Jonghyuk isn't aware of who that person is. (Y/n) hasn't told him anything.

And the memory stone did not activate before. So she hasn't recovered her missing memories.

He looked lost for a second, can you love someone whom you does not remember?

If (Y/n) doesn't have existing feelings for that person now that she does not remember. . . will those feelings resurface when the memories of that person returned?

He isn't sure why he is asking himself these questions. But his mind really craves answers.

"It's alright. You can tell me anything."

(Y/n) gives him a thankful smile, an image that will surely get stuck in his mind.