76

CYBERSTALKING
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 76

“Now those jerk's time is over. It will all end tomorrow.”

“Sigh… when this is over, I will have a bottle of soju.”

“Yes. Did you see that bastard’s eyes before? The Sage’s Eyes glared at me and I almost had a heart attack.”

“Hahat, how did a guy who got off at the prologue know about the Sage’s Eyes?”

"Did you know that (Y/n) (L/n) slaughtered the people who ambushed them in the tunnel?"

"Why are you surprised? She fought various monsters after the first scenario and came out alive from the unstable special scenario."

“Hey, the other prophets are still suspicious… how do I convince them? They’ve been nagging me to go to Chungmuro…”

“Give me your phone and I will speak to them. At any rate… huh?” Jung Minseob’s face stiffened as he fiddled with the keyboard.

“Why is the Internet not working all of a sudden?”

“Is that brat sleeping again? Go check it out.” Jung Minseob was about to leave the tent when his body falls to the ground.

He was kneeling, his face looking up— forced to look up at Kim Dokja with (Y/n) grabbing his hair and tugging on it.

Jung Minseob winced, “W-What is this…?”

"Calm down, idiot. Stop moving or your hair would be ripped out." (Y/n) chuckled. Jung Minseob stiffened.

Chiiiiiing!

“Aaaagh!”

(Y/n)'s blade has slashed his neck, deep enough to draw blood but not enough to kill him.

“Y-Yoo Jonghyuk-nim? (Y/n)-nim? How come?”

The confused Lee Sungkook stumbled while Jung Heewon poked her head in from outside the tent.

“I took care of some of them. But there are too many people… I won’t last long.”

Jung Heewon disappeared and the sound of fighting was heard from outside. Now the guards will flock.

“D-Don’t you know what will happen if you do this? Yoo Jonghyuk, you won’t be able to deal with all of us! Not even with (Y/n)'s help! Or any other person!”

“All? We don’t have to deal with everyone. We just need to handle you.”

This remark made Lee Sungkook’s lips twitch.

“I’m sorry Yoo Jonghyuk but I can’t let―”

He fell to the ground when (Y/n) pulled his hair harshly and let go.

The now standing (h/c)-haired woman lightly swept her Yil blade towards the fallen Jung Minseob and cut the armor he was wearing. Jung Minseob screamed.

"Aack!”

His flesh was torn and a piece of cloth fell out.

(Y/n) picked up the cloth that has fallen out with her sword.

“You are the real representative of Dongmyo.”

"H-How…?”

“No matter how stupid you guys are, you wouldn’t show the flag so proudly,” (Y/n) muttered, approaching Kim Dokja to hand over the flag.

"Here you go..."

She smirked, "My King."

Kim Dokja took the flag, that 'endearment' although maybe (Y/n) was just using it to mock him, will never fail to make him flustered for some reason, "Thank you..."