73

HARD TO EXPLAIN
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 73

"Yea, prepare to cringe. Although you might be used to it now— I mean, you've gotten this far." The author shoved some potato chips on her mouth as she cries because she found out that her crush is gay.

-•-

“They are dead despite knowing the future?” Kim Dokja asked Lee Sungkook who said that there are estimated fourty-eight prophet.

He said that the others did not survive the first scenario despite knowing what is about to happen.

"They are either unlucky... or stupid, most likely the latter," (Y/n) muttered, you can literally hear the amusement and mockery in her tone of voice.

“That… we have received the revelation but we only recently realized that it was a ‘true’ revelation.” Lee Sungkook defended.

(Y/n) nodded, perhaps the shock has strucked hard that they failed to realize the tragedy that is about to befall them.

She still thinks that they are stupid.

“I fortunately survived the carriage. If it hadn’t been for another prophet nearby, I would’ve died.”

“That―” The moment that Lee Sungkook was about to speak, the ground slightly shook. The vibration was transmitted despite Sound Wave Blocking.

Kim Dokja and (Y/n) glanced at each other and ran out of the tent at the same time. Lee Sungkook quickly followed them.

Kung!

Kim Dokja thought it was a sudden sub scenario but that wasn’t it.

Two people stood in the centre of the epicenter. The man and woman facing each other. (Y/n) didn’t know the man but the other person was…

“You aren’t a supporting role… yet you dare to push me?”

“What are you talking about, you dog-like jerk.”

“What? Dog…? You bitch!”

"Aha..." (Y/n) muttered, then scoffing in amusement. Of course Jung Heewon would be in a fight, it wasn't surprising... the people here must've been jerks.

The man grabbed a very large ring sword from his back. His overall level seemed in line with Jung Heewon’s. But it wasn’t enough.

Jung Heewon movements were already above incarnations of the same class. Jung Heewon’s blade moved lightly as the man attacked.

[The character ‘Jung Heewon’ has activated the special option of Mikazuki Munechika, “Death God’s Footsteps’…]

"Woo!! Beat his fucking ass—" Kim Dokja looked at her disapprovingly.

"I mean... Jung Heewon!"

Jung Heewon stopped just before she cut off the man’s head. The hairs were rising on the man’s neck. It was a tremendous difference in speed.

If no one intervened, the man would be dead.

The startled Lee Sungkook cried out, “Jung Minseob! What are you doing now?”

Kim Dokja has confirmed the the man that should've been dead was another prophet.

-•-

After a while, another prophet was on his knees, with Lee Sungkook next to him.

“I’m sorry, my friend didn’t know anything… Hey, apologize quickly!” The man sitting beside him bowed towards Kim Dokja.