67

BUT I DEFINITELY WOULD
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 67

“Push through to the flag holder!” Based on the direction he was running from, he seemed to be the representative of the Myeongdong Group. They had joined hands with Dongdaemun.

[The Myeongdong representative ‘Kim Hyuntae’ has used the additional effect of the ‘red flag’!]

It was someone who already changed the colour of the flag. Furthermore, it was ‘red.’ In fact, the key to ‘Struggle for the Flag’ was the colour of the flag. It was from white to red, navy, brown, purple and black. The flag provided increasingly better effects as the colour changed.

[The Myeongdong Group has received the buff effect of the red flag!]

[Attack and defense has increased by 5% each!]

If the flag was already red, it meant he had occupied one or more stations or had killed the flag bearer of another station.

Looking at his eyes, he seemed to have pretty good fighting power. But… He shouldn’t have aimed for Chungmuro.

[The character ‘Gong Pildu’ has activated ‘Armed Zone Lv. 6!]

[The character ‘Gong Pildu’ has activated ‘Private Property Lv. 6!]

Gong Pildu didn’t move too late.

The eight mini-turrets fired at the same time towards the Myeongdong Group running towards the flagpole.

“W-What?”

Owaaaaack!

Pieces of flesh flew through the air. Gong Pildu isn't any better than (Y/n).

“Kuuack! Huddle up!” The Myeongdong group gathered together in a tight defensive formation but it wasn’t enough to endure the shells from the level 6 Armed Zone. It was a rewarding site that made leaving him to clear the Emergency Defense scenario alone worth it.

Kwang! Kwaang! Kwaaaang!

How many shots were fired? The enhanced magic bullets caused the Myeongdong Group to be riddled with holes and collapse. Gong Pildu was scary as an enemy but strong as an ally.

“T-There wasn’t information about this!”

“Retreat!”

But there was no place for them to run away.

“Where the hell do you think you're going?” (Y/n) spoke sharply, her arms crossed.

Vines barricaded their escape.

[ You have triggered 'Mental Attack: Neophyte Illusion Incursion' ]

The vines slowly morphed into a giant-looking man-eater plant with sharp teeth and drool oozing from its mouth. 

It roared loudly, its thick saliva splattering to the people near it. They stumbled back from fear and disgust, (Y/n) signaled for Gong Pildu to fire at them, and he did.

“P-Pierce through! Quickly…cough!” The Myeongdong representative was hit in the head by a magic bullet and the flag was released.

Gong Pildu’s eyes shone as he found the flag.

The running Gong Pildu stiffened as a loose vine wrapped around his neck, "I don't think so, old man."

(Y/n) smirked, the vines were rotating around Gong Pildu's neck, it was a threat that prevents him from taking another step.

“Damn…” Kim Dokja immediately picked up the Myeongdong flag that had fallen onto the tracks. Focus vanished from the eyes of the desperate Myeongdong Group members.