54

(Y/n) opened her eyes and grunted, "Ugh, heightened physical stats are bullshit if your opponent can mess with your mind."

"That wouldn't be a problem anymore in the future. Your mental barrier has awakened and you can now induce a mental attack or defense. Not as strong as mine but it will do."

(Y/n) nods, seeing Kim Dokja and Yoo Jonghyuk fighting from afar.

"What's wrong with them?" She asked Dion, who was still outside of her freely, reducing her energy.

"The cinema master controlled Yoo Jonghyuk," Dion replied.

"Ugh, that bitch. I haven't forgotten the disrespect I received. I decided to say hi to him even though he looks creepy as fuck and this is what I get?!"

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' chortle ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' says you're dumb, but he likes you anyway ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' agrees with the constellation 'Tirek' ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' says that at least you've awoken a skill ]

"Can you kill the cinema master in such a state? Better do it now while he's distracted."

"I feel sick. What if I pass out while trying to kill him? Can't you kill him instead?"

"You don't have enough energy to give me a command."

"Fuckin' hell." (Y/n) grunted as she lifted herself off the ground, summoning her sword Lycra.

"That sword can absorb energy and magic power, but only the dark ones."

"Seriously? Do I have a skill that lets me have powerful swords? Not that I'm complaining."

(Y/n) was about to stand and beat the hell out of the cinema master when she heard her name. .  .

"Alone? What did I come here for if you're alone? Why did (Y/n) come with you if you're alone?!"

She heard Kim Dokja shout. He is wielding his blade like a madman, it cut through Yoo Jonghyuk's flesh causing him to bleed.

"What the fuck. . ." (Y/n) muttered, eyes widening.

"He's going to fucking kill him! What is he doing?!"

"Do not interfere and go for the cinema master instead."

But (Y/n) could not take her eyes off of them, and the following words that would fall out of Kim Dokja's mouth would surely make her question things more.

“Why are you alone? When you died like a fool in the Theatre Dungeon, when you cried over your dead little sister, when the prophet stabbed you in the back! When your loved one gave birth to a child…!”

“You went crazy after your child died!”

"And what about (Y/n)?! You were never alone from the start, she was there with you!"

"What does she get from sticking to your side?! She just keeps on getting hurt but she didn't leave you, did she?!"

"She sacrificed herself so your sister could live. She sacrificed herself so her friend, your lover could live! Hell, she sacrificed herself so you could live, even though she knows that she will not be remembered by anyone!"

"She was there with you even though it's hurting her. . . so how dare you say you're alone!"

(Y/n) was taken aback by the statements she was hearing, the filtering not working on her so she could hear everything clearly. . . yet it seemed so fuzzy in her mind.

[The ‘Theatre Master’s Simulacrum’ has strengthened his control on the character ‘Yoo Jonghyuk.’]

"(Y/n), don't just watch them like an idiot and finish this scenario."

(Y/n) stood, not processing the things she heard but somewhat feels sad rather than confused.

She appears behind the cinema master who is having his fun, using enhanced speed.

Chaos unfolds but (Y/n) isn't moved. A huge insect dug into the cracks of the broken dome.

The fire ether took the shape of arrows and started to bombard Yoo Jonghyuk. It was an attack that couldn’t be used for a long time due to insufficient magic power. The Stigma 'Song of the Sword'.

Her presence has been known by the cinema master and tried to launch another mind control, it was repelled by her sword, absorbing the energy he released.

[The ‘Theatre Master’s Simulacrum’ has triggered ‘Simulacra.’ ]

The surrounding space distorted and all types of illusions appeared. The monsters seemed closer to reality than illusions.

The ground rats, trolls, poisonous rhinos, T-rex… The monsters were running towards her.

It was all fake. They didn’t exist. They were simply an illusion.

A message appeared in front of Kim Dokja.

[ The character '(Y/n) (L/n)' has triggered 'Zekku' ]

Distorted whispers were heard as various portal-like circles emerges in random places.

Kim Dokja stumbled, not expecting to see the creatures this early.

Zekku is from her attribute, Channel the Devil from the constellation 'Serpent of Eden'.

They started morphing into distorted shapes, moving and swallowing the illusions they'd come across. The atmosphere was dark as the shadow-like creatures roared as if asking for more to eat.

(Y/n) kicked the cinema master, her sword pointed at him as he looks up from the ground.

"You little piece of shit. I have a fucking headache because of you." She was shaking as she said those words.

The dark creatures morphed into a single huge one, resembling a snake, it is much bigger than Dion.

It stood behind (Y/n), adding to the terrifying aura she is unknowingly creating. The cinema master looks up at her with both dread and awe.

While (Y/n) looks down at him with a blank face, unable to show any emotion at the moment due to being physically and mentally drained.

[The ‘Theatre Master’s Simulacrum’ has triggered ‘Mental Erosion.]

(Y/n) merely swung her sword, absorbing the power.

[The ‘Theatre Master’s Simulacrum’ is embarrassed.]

"I remembered a saying that would perfectly fit our situation. . ."

She stomped her foot on the cinema master's throat, thrice, before kicking his jaw, hard.

"In face of absolute strength, all sorts of trickery are useless."

The shadow creatures lunged at the cinema master, swallowing him whole. He was destroyed without a trace.