70

STEALING A FUCKING IDENTITY
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 70

'What the hell?!' (Y/n) internally yelled, resisting the urge to turn to Kim Dokja and ask about basically stealing a whole fucking identity.

Instead she narrowed her eyes at the man in front of her, Kim Dokja probably has a grand damn plan. Hence, impersonating Yoo Jonghyuk.

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is intrigued  ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is confused about Kim Dokja's actions ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' says that this is basically stealing an identity ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' is curious about Kim Dokja's plan ]

'Who is Yoo Jonghyuk anyway? Sure he seems powerful, skilled, and rather handso— but he seems to be greatly... significant. I wonder why is that.'

“Don’t tell me…?”

“Ah, nothing.” (Y/n) noticed that the man's tone has becomes politer.

His eyes urgently returned to Lee Hyunsung by (Y/n)'s side.

He was inspecting his attribute. Was he digging up information?

Kim Dokja deliberately gave him some time to observe Lee Hyunsung before opening his mouth, "Impertinent person. You better move your eyes carefully.”

“Did you think I wouldn’t know that you peeked at me with a B-grade skill?”

The spasms started from the man’s eyes and spread through his face. Then his eyes wandered to the red flag Kim Dokja carried on his back.

It was as he guessed. There were limits to the evidence that he could find about Yoo Jonghyuk.

“You son of a bitch…!”

One of the men in the group hadn’t figured out the situation and pointed a spear at Kim Dokja.

Lee Hyunsung and (Y/n) moved at the same time but (Y/n) was quicker, immediately disarming the man. The spear was sent flying to a random direction and (Y/n) has slashed the man's hand off. The group immediately screamed.

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is pleased with your action ]

[ 600 coins has been sponsored ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' likes that you're brutal ]

[ 700 coins has been sponsored ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' scrunched her nose ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' has dropped her strawberry jam in the floor ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' muttered, " What a waste of food" ]

. . .

The person cried out in agony, no one helped him, instead his head burst. From beyond the blood, there was a very serious man moving forward.

“I’m sorry. Such a distinguished people had to see a horrible sight.”

"You better keep your scoundrels in check. Or I will do it for you."

The man not-so-discretely gulped. His gaze was on (Y/n)'s sword, Yil. He didn't doubt her indentity because her appearance matches her description but her weapon confirms who she is.

Not to mention she protected 'Yoo Jonghyuk' and don't forget her display of gruesome violence. Also... the extremely fat cat following her.

"O-Of course..." He internally cursed for stuttering.