61

WHAT'S THIS FLAG FOR?
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 61

They descended to the platform where many people were putting pressure on a small group. Kim Dokja understood the situation. The Landlord Alliance. They were still like this.

"Where did that bastard Kim Dokja go? Tell me quickly!" Gong Pildu's shout was heard.

Looking closer, Kim Dokja saw that the Landlord Alliance was harassing Lee Hyunsung. He deliberately walked toward them and spoke in a loud voice, "Yoo Sangah-ssi, Lee Hyunsung-ssi.”

"What happened to (Y/n)-ssi?" Yoo Sangah asked.

“You!” An alliance member cried out as soon as he came down to the platform of Line 4.

"Gong Pildu." Kim Dokja gently place (Y/n) down, she had to wake up soon but he supposed regaining her energy would be needed so he'd let her sleep a few minutes more.

He turned towards Gong Pildu after settling (Y/n) in a comfortable position.  Gong Pildu used Armed Zone and eight turrets rose. The alliance members ccenteredaround Gong Pildu looking at him.

"This jerk…!" The moment Gong Pildu was about to say something. There was an electric current in the air.

[The fourth main scenario will start in 5 minutes!]

Along with the system message, Dokkaebi Bihyung, the diabolical fluffy-looking thing appeared.

[Hahaha, everyone! Have you been well?]

People’s expressions stiffened at the nasty guy’s face. The dokkaebi's gaze landed on (Y/n).

[ Is she dead? ]

"She's passed out." Kim Dokja answered, not knowing why the dokkaebi was asking in the first place.

[ I figured. ]

[ Anyway, It looks like you are all restless!]

"W-What is it now?"

[Of course I came because of the announcement for the fourth scenario.]

"This shit…"

[Now now, don’t act like that. Don’t you know I go after the first person who complains? The fourth main scenario has to do with the other stations. A fairly exciting story is waiting for you. I’m sure you will be satisfied!]

Everyone’s complexions darkened as they heard about other stations. Chungmuro alone was this bad. It was obvious how much trouble there would be if other stations were involved. Bihyung laughed.

[By the way, in order to proceed with this scenario, you have to perform another task first. Won’t it be a mess if the number of people increases? Therefore, you need a presence to lead you. In other words, there must be a station representative!]

[From now on, we will play a ‘skirmish.’ It could be called a warm-up game. The rules of the game… well, you will see!]

Bihyung smiled and disappeared, while a message window popped up in front of everyone.

[The sub scenario has arrived!]

+

[Sub Scenario – Elect a Representative]

Category: Sub

Difficulty: C

Clear Conditions: Take the ‘white flag’ installed in the centre of the platform.

Time Limit: 30 minutes

Compensation: 1,000 coins, Chungmuro’s representative.

Failure: ―