79

YOU WON'T REGRET
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 79

"Kim Dokja, breathe." (Y/n) didn't know if she should be worried or laugh her ass off.

She was holding a water bottle near his mouth, Lee Hyunsung was fanning him with his hands and Jung Heewon was shaking with laughter, seated on the floor with her hands on her mouth.

"That... how many saw that?" He asked, looking up at (Y/n) who was still holding the water bottle near his face,  blushing from both embarrassment and flustered at what he had just watched. 

"Oh, thousands. I mean— the shippers federation has more than two thousand members itself..." (Y/n) realized that her statement wasn't making his situation better.

Before he blackout again, she said, "Don't be embarrassed, it was quite the show."

"(Y/n)-ssi, I think you broke him," Lee Hyunsung said.

"I always knew you'd be boyfriend girlfriend, I saw this coming." Jung Heewon said, wiping a fake tear.

"You said she and Yoo Jonghyuk are like soulmates," Lee Hyunsung deadpan.

"Ahaha," Jung Heewon nervously laughed then turned to Lee Hyunsung, glaring at him and said, "Shaddap."

"Boyfriend...?" Kim Dokja muttered mindlessly, looking somewhere far away. (Y/n) never really said anything about that, what the two of them are.

"What? You don't want to?" She was smirking down at him.

"Huh? What?"

"I-It's not that, I just thought..." Kim Dokja cut himself off, seeing as they weren't alone at the moment.

(Y/n) has quickly picked up what he was implying, it was about what they've discussed before, when he asked her if she was in love with Yoo Jonghyuk and she didn't give him a direct answer because she's not sure herself— she still isn't.

But what she's sure of is that she likes Kim Dokja. A whole lot. And she could see herself falling in love with him— if she isn't already right now. 

She thought that maybe he was anxious that she would just use him for distraction or that she might end up falling for Yoo Jonghyuk as said in the revelation after all.

Before Kim Dokja can overthink things further, he felt the all too familiar feeling of (Y/n)'s hand cupping his cheek, he directed his gaze at her face which is full of seriousness, it was partly evident that she had been drinking she looks so perfect to him.

They were both leaning toward one another slowly, and in an instant, their lips met.

Kim Dokja's lips moved nearly perfectly in sync against (Y/n)'s own. He could not help but smile into the kiss. Only with her could he feel so euphoric.

"I love you..." He spoke, looking her in the eye and waiting for her answer.

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is pulling on the constellation 'Celestia's hair while screaming her lungs out ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' is screaming, "The 'L-word' has entered the chat!!!" ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' says that her heart is screaming, along with her scalp ]

[ The constellation 'Chrysalis' is rolling on the ground, squealing ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is complaining about why it had taken this long but is greatly delighted at the development ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is doing a victory dance ]

[ The members of '(your ship name with kdj) shippers' federation' are screaming, shrieking, and wailing their vocal cords out ]