101

A GIFT FROM SPIRIT OF CHAOS
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 101

"Hey, Dokja. If I asked you to twerk..." (Y/n) seriously muttered, but she's laughing like a maniac on the inside, cackling at her own statements.

"Would you do it?" She tried her best to keep a straight face, but ultimately failed upon seeing Kim Dokja staring at her like he had just died inside.

"I mean... if it's you."

It was now her turn to look at him as though she died and was then resurrected, "Uhm, fuck."

"What?"

"I want to fuck you, lmao." She said in her head, smiling like an idiot. At least... she thought she said that in her mind.

Spirit of Chaos was blinking rapidly, his mouth hanging open and his drink was falling out of it relentlessly.

It took a while before the statement sank into Kim Dokja's mind, he feels like he was inside an active volcano that is threatening to erupt.

While Yoo Jonghyuk... he was just standing there like a kindergarten boy on timeout, except he isn't sitting on a chair.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?" (Y/n) asked, noticing their reactions.

"Yes. Yes, you did." The spirit who is still taking the appearance of Mr.Smile muttered.

"(Y/n)-ssi sure is... something..." Jung Heewon spoke.

"Unnie, your nose is bleeding!" Kenji yelled, seeing the blood dripping down from her nose.

"Master is just standing there like a goddamn mannequin. What the hell..." Lee Jihye slapped her palm on her forehead.

"Kenji, Gilyoung, how many siblings do you want?" Jung Heewon asked the two kids.

"Oh my god, I just imagined babysitting nine children..." Yoo Sangah shuddered, "And a lot of cats..."

"I mean, it's true." (Y/n) shrugged, no shame at all.

"I thought you hate kids, then you want us to make another one?"

(Y/n)'s mouth closes and opens like a fish. She composed herself quickly, "I never said anything about children, for goodness sake, two is enough."

"Hold on... another one?" Yoo Jonghyuk asked, confused.

"Ah, Kenji is our son. Like... we made hi— that sounds weird but you get the idea."

"WHAT?!" Lee Jihye looks at the screen, then at Kenji, then at the screen. Yes, he looks like the two of them.

"Marriage really is the only thing missing." Yoo Sangah said, looking down at Kenji who is tearing up in happiness.

"Well, I saw this one coming but still, AAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Jung Heewon screamed, doing a victory dance.

"I kind of saw this one coming too." Lee Hyunsung stated.

"How did that happen?"

(Y/n) gave him the 'bitch-are-you-dumb?' look, "Uhm... we fucked?"

Yoo Jonghyuk gave her a 'obviously-what-i-mean-is-how-because-kenji-is-eight-and-you-two-just-met-each-other-recently' look.

"Oh, we apparently met when we were fifteen. Then we meet again eight years ago and... yea... fate is messing with us."

She has no idea how she could read that look accurately.

"Don't you think Kenji and Gilyoung will get lonely? Make more." Spirit of Chaos urged, as though children are molded from clay.

"He does have a point. Let's make six more." Kim Dokja said, jokingly.

(Y/n) turned towards him in disbelief, "Six?! Are you mad? Do you want to kill me or something?" she shuddered at the thought of pushing those babies out, and then when they grew older, they will run around all day while she turns haggard from all the stress.

"Nuh-uh, if you want more kids, find a way to birth them yourself, bitch."

"I mean... it is possible now..." Spirit of Chaos smirked at Kim Dokja's terrified expression.

"No!" He screamed, imagining himself giving birth. His imagination was so obscure, and oddly realistic. He was on a hospital bed, squeezing (Y/n)'s hand as he screams. It was terrifying.

"How did this conversation start from twerking to giving birth?" Yoo Jonghyuk asked.

Just as he finished talking, the last portal vomited the blonde woman who looked like she has dug herself from her own grave and crossed the seven seas.

"What the..." (Y/n) took a step back when her face was revealed, her makeup is all smudged and she looks like an undin, a Filipino mythical creature featured in a horror movie shake rattle and roll, the one that came out of the fucking toilet.

"What happened to you?" Yoo Jonghyuk asked, covering his nose, not only does she look filthy... she also smells filthy, like she dived into a giant pool of garbage.

"You wouldn't believe what fucking happened to me. I was hunted down by mermaids, and not mermaids that you see on tv, they were terrifying! And the sea was full of trash! And—"

"Yea Yea— no one wants to hear it. Now that you're all here, it's time for rewards!" Yeon Sica huffed for being interrupted.

Her gaze then landed on (Y/n).

"Attorney (Y/l/n)?" She pretended to not know about her, approaching her slowly as though she was in disbelief that she was actually seeing her.

"Cut the act, she knows who you are." Kim Dokja stood in front of (Y/n), glaring sharply at the blonde woman.

"Woo!! Beat her ass, Dokja-ssi!" Jung Heewon cheered, pretending to raise pom poms up in the air.

"Damn, they really fit perfectly. They're both possessive." Jung Minseob uttered.

"I feel like she is one of those crazy ex-girlfriends..." Yoo Sangah spoke, having a bad feeling about Yeon Sica.

A window appeared in front of them.

They collected their rewards as they were engulfed in an air of awkwardness.

One of the rewards is skill selection. (Y/n) was torn between fusion and future prediction, her finger was going through the two back and forth.

"Can I give the skill selection reward to another person?" Kim Dokja asked the host, (Y/n) looked at him and shook her head.

"Well, no. But I'll allow it."

[ You can choose two amongst the following skills ]

She sighed, "Thank you."

"I haven't given you mine yet?"

[ You can choose three amongst the following skills ]

"Okay... well, that just happened..."

"The other one is from master, isn't it?" Lee Jihye asked no one in particular.

"Seems like it..." Lee Sungkook nodded.

Before the four of them could exit the scenario.

A window appeared before Kim Dokja's eyes.

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' has sent you a gift ]