48

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' smashed her head into a table ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' is sipping on their wine glass awkwardly]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' punched a nearby wall, crying ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' deadpan at the constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' says that you shouldn't say things that you don't mean ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is shifting in her seat awkwardly ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is silent ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' blows on his tissues]

"You're just saying that. . ." Kim Dokja muttered.

(Y/n) shook her head, letting go of his chin and walking passed him.

"(Y/n). ." He took a step forward, attempting to grab her arm and stop her from walking away.

"Not another step, Kim Dokja. Don't you dare follow me."

Kim Dokja stayed in that spot, not wanting to anger the woman any further. (Y/n) then proceeded to vanish from his sight.

"Meow." Mr.Smile was about to follow his owner when he felt some liquid drop near his eyes. The cat looked up at Kim Dokja.

"Meoww Meoww Maooo." The cat was trying to get Kim Dokja's attention, and he did.

Kim Dokja looked down at Mr.Smile, wondering what is possibly the matter. He then remembered that Omniscient Reader works on the animal characters.

'I will prove your innocence, because I like you and I know you mean no ill will.'

Mr.Smile walks away, Kim Dokja follows the fat cat with his eyes. 'How would he do that?' He asked, he laughed at himself for even thinking that there might be hope.

"Dokja-ssi, what is going on?" Lee Hyunsung asked, voicing everybody's question. Lee Gilyoung was asleep next to him.

"Did you guys fight?" Yoo Sangah questioned, she was so confused about what is happening— all of them are. Last time the two of them were in good terms and now they aren't.

"Dokja-ssi, are you just going to stand here? Go after her!" It was Jung Heewon, she pushed him lightly.

"She would just be mad at me more. Besides, it is my fault."

Jung Heewon deadpan and slapped his arm. "You like her, right?" She asked.

"Where did you get that idea from?" Kim Dokja bitterly smiled.

"You didn't deny it." Jung Heewon pointed out. Lee Hyunsung and Yoo Sangah nodded.

"That's ridiculous." Kim Dokja shook his head, of course he wouldn't be able to convince his comrades with his lies. I mean it was painfully obvious.

He did like her before even meeting her in person. It would be impossible to hide his admiration. Especially not when they are so freaking close.

"Aish, Dokja-ssi, if you don't make your move she might. . ." Jung Heewon stopped herself from finishing the sentence, knowing that Kim Dokja feels heavy enough.

"She might come to Yoo Jonghyuk." Kim Dokja finished it for her.

"You said it yourself that the two of them looked good together. Maybe they really are meant to be."

Kim Dokja's head were filled with dozens of 'maybe's.

Maybe (Y/n) is really for Yoo Jonghyuk. Right now, there aren't any obstacles to keep them apart. . . except, maybe him.

Maybe everything has changed or everything remains the same.

(Y/n)'s character is written to fall inlove with Yoo Jonghyuk. . .

Her character is also written to have a horrible death.

"Can a person change another's fate?" Kim Dokja asked aloud, a question that was supposed to stay only inside his head.

Lee Hyunsung and the others exchanged confused glances.

(Y/n) (L/n) is a character that he wanted to be saved. Like when she repeatedly saves him from succumbing to loneliness and emptiness in the past ten years.

Maybe the two of them are each other's salvation. . .

He received a message from one of the constellations.

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' says that you can't change another person's destiny ]

Kim Dokja looked up the sky with a small smirk, his mind finally having the clarity that it needs, "Watch me."

-•-

"Master, that man. . ."

"Not now, Psion. And don't call me master, just call me (Y/n)." She adjusted her belt of her new outfit.

"Alright. Kim Dokja is—"

"Please don't say his name while I'm trying to clear my goddamn mind. I was angry and definitely did not mean telling him that I hate him so I feel so fucking bad but my pride is too big to apologize. . . he did lie to me so. . . ugh fuck."

"Why am I even feeling bad? I wasn't the one who did something wrong, bloody hell!"

"Meow." Mr.Smile struggled to climb up and rest on her head. . . because of his size. But he managed.

"Mao." The Psion can understand Mr.Smile. He is telling (Y/n) to listen. The Psion always have a fascination with cats, this one in particular, has caught their attention because it is highly intelligent.

"Mr.Smile?" (Y/n) wondered why Mr.Smile is being so loud. The fat cat was getting more and more frustrated by the second and started throwing a tantrum.

"Ah!" (Y/n) winced, Mr.Smile hit her with his paws in the head repeatedly, his nails aren't fucking trimmed. Good thing she has high stats.

(Y/n) grabbed Mr.Smile from her head, holding him up the air. Her eyebrows are furrowed, "Why are you being so aggressive?"

"Pfft—"

"What is it, Psion?" (Y/n) asked the creature who suddenly laughed.

"Your cat is trying to tell you to listen to him. And my name isn't Psion." 

"You can understand Mr.Smile? Why didn't you tell me sooner? Ugh, doesn't matter, what are you trying to say Mr.Smile?"

Mr.Smile started making cat noises that (Y/n) most definitely does not understand. And so the Psion has become their translator.

"He said Kim Dokja does not mean to—"

(Y/n) did not intend to tune them out, it's just that she saw Yoo Jonghyuk. . . and he's still standing in the spot where she told him to stay.

'What in the fu—'

'I swear something must be wrong with this dude. . .' 

"Jonghyuk," (Y/n) called, the man was already looking at her. It is somewhat strange seeing her in her old gear, it does look good on her but knowing that she changed, the suit doesn't seem to suit her.

"Sorry, did you wait long?" (Y/n) grabbed Mr.Smile who jumped off her head, trying to attack Yoo Jonghyuk due to frustration. (Y/n) tried to calm him down by stroking his fur. It is working, but he is still glaring at Yoo Jonghyuk.

Yoo Jonghyuk on the other hand, does not know why the cat is acting hostile towards him when he's sure that they get along quite well before.

"You like movies, right?" Yoo Jonghyuk asked.

"Yes." (Y/n) replied, looking up at him with questioning eyes— he is taller than her.

"You might not like them anymore after the scenario."

[ A/n : Give the Psion a name ]