80

BEFORE THE STORM
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 80

When they reached Anguk Station, (Y/n) was practically attacked by the prophets, asking if she was really her and dozens of compliments were thrown her way.

"That can't be... is that (Y/n) (L/n)?"

"Are you really (Y/n) (L/n)?"

"She looks better than I imagined!"

"It's really an honor to meet you, (Y/n)-nim!"

“Nice to meet you, (Y/n)-nim! I’m No. 1055!”

"Pretty..."

"Isn't she the puppet master?"

"She's the future Ruler of Acardia."

"She's the handler of the Lithurgian blessed sword."

"My imagination did not give justice to her beauty at all!"

"Am I looking at a goddess?"

"Well, technically..."

"What?"

"What?"

"It's great to finally meet you (Y/n)-nim. It was very impressive when you fought the mythical monster Psion all by yourself and with lacking stats."

"Not as great as defeating a cosmic god!"

"Isn't it an outer god?"

"Same difference."

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' has his mouth hanging ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' has choked on air ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' has widened eyes ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is stunned]

[ The constellation 'Ruler of Lithurgia' says that they aren't shocked ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is clapping slowly ] 

"You didn't fight me alone," Dion muttered inside her head.

'They must be pertaining to the revelation. Hey, did you know that I ate you in Yoo Jonghyuk's second regression?'

"Oh, in his second regression, yes. I know." Dion has forgotten about that.

'Bitch, what?'

Dion did not reply. It has completely slipped his mind that providing information to (Y/n) can change a lot of things.

"Isn't that Mr.Smile?"

"He's so cute!"

"So chubby!"

"His eyes are different colors!"

Dion was laughing at the poor cat.

Mr.Smile was hissing and backing away from the prophets. He then made cat noises, turning to Kim Dokja seeing as (Y/n) wouldn't be able to help him at the moment.

'Help me out, you fool! Don't let this bitches get their nasty hands on me!'

Kim Dokja has suppressed an amused laugh and picked him off the ground, staring sharply at the prophets reaching out for the feline.

"Mr.Smile doesn't like being touched by random people..."

The prophets nervously laughs and pulled their hands back.

Kim Dokja noticed (Y/n) being surrounded, some were touching her and he could see her eye twitching in annoyance, "Same for his owner as well."

But only a few heard it, some were busy throwing questions at the 'protagonist's love interest' and one of the primary characters of the novel.