Old Friends come to visit

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

An old friend comes to visit Karen as she calls him in hopes of talking to her kids especially, J.Drew about the secular music world.

~ When these people come to visit Karen just know they only know her as Quintella and not Karen.

"Hey it's the double OG." Snoop Dogg said as he greeted her with a wide hug playfully snuggling into her shoulder and her sisters mouths dropped. "Heyy." He said waving hi to the Clark Sisters and they shyly, waved hi back.

"Hey, Snoop glad you made it." Karen said with a wide smile on her face. "I'd always come runnin' for you Baby doll." He said as Karen let him in. "So, what's the prob baby?" He asked innocently as Karen let him come in with his crew behind him. "Heyy baby mama." Another one of them always greeted her and she just rolled her eyes. "I ain't miss you at all." Karen said tilting her head a bit. "So, you still ain't leave yo husband for meh huh, ma?" He asked clasping his hands together into a fist. "And you still ain't get yo dick sucked?" Karen said. "Damnn, Quintella it's like that?" He asked pretending to be hurt and Karen just waved him off leading Snoop over to her couch. "You still ain't gonna let me smash that ass tho?" He asked again boldly with his whole chest as he tried to take a peek at her backside again and Karen put her hands on her hips looking him dead in his face. "Once again you still can't find a hoe to suck yo dick can you?" Karen asked him and he just shut up surrendering like the fool he was as she got to the reason why Snoop was there in her home in the first place.

"I need you to talk to my son for me." Karen said as he followed her to the counter. "He's thinking about entering into that world and he is just in a rebellious stage right now and I don't know what else to do with him." Karen said. And Snoop Dogg looked her dead in her face and said, "You betta beat his lil ass." Snoop said and Jacky had to keep a chuckle in. "I said the same thing." Jacky said and Snoop nodded pointin' to her as if she's right.
"Now, y'all know if I beat him he's gonna be in the hospital. Literally." Karen said and they just shrugged.

"Is he disrespectin' you?" He asked archin' an eyebrow cause he don't play that. "Nah he's not but he is dissin' the church and you know me and my family feel about that no matter what happened." Karen said as she was sittin' on her kitchen countertop and Snoop just nodded his head understanding knowing her story. "You need me to scare him for you?" He asked her pursing his lips. "You could but don't scare him to bad." Karen said.

"You want me to talk too him?" Snoop asked. "That would be good help lead him back on the right path." Karen said as Snoop was one to know that Karen didn't belong in the place where she was at when they first initially met each other.

"Aight ma, I can do that for you." He said, "Yeah I'm worried about him." Karen said. "I know he's not built for that type of life and it almost messed me completely up and I'm more built for it then he is." Karen said as Snoop knew, Karen was out on em' streetz in L.A. after she was on em' in Detroit. But she looked liked she been betta.

"So, what's been happenin' you been doin' fine lately?" He asked haven't hearing from her in a while especially not after she went back into gospel music. "It's been fine it was lil rough at first but it's good now for the most part. We still have our ups and downs." Karen said thinking back to how her and her husband almost split apart because of her involvement in the secular world when she left and couldn't remember a thing. Before she could go on any further, Drew came downstairs after hearing his wife talking to a voice that sounded too familiar but one they only heard on t.v.

And when he appeared downstairs his eyes widened. "Drew." Karen said gettin' off the counter. "I would like for you to meet, Snoop Dogg." Karen said smiling as Snoop Dogg got up greeting him. "Hi, welcome to our home." Drew said not knowing what else to say. "What up?" He greeted back. "I'm just here cause an old friend called me and I needed to check up on a ma." Snoop said meaning no harm. "So, you know him?" Drew asked his wife concerned and Karen just nodded her head. "Yeah, we're close friends." Karen said and her sisters watched intently not knowing that she knew, Snoop Dogg like that. "Yeah I kinda looked out for her while she was out in L.A." He said and Karen just put her arms behind her back a bit awkwardly. "He was turned into a teddy bear when I'm around him." Karen said. "Yeah, I made sure no guys did anythin' to hur when I was around." Snoop said. "That's him?" The guy said who always hit on Karen. "Ignore him he's a fool. He means no harm." Karen said ignoring Bryan.