Lost Then Found P4.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: The family have now made it to Vanessa's church as they start the revival as more truth is revealed after the service is over.

~Sidenote:

I had to use this song because it was one of my favorite gospel songs of all time by Richard Smallwood.

(Look at how fine she is)

The Revival:

When it was finally, Sunday night everyone who had came on the trip had went to church including Snoop Dogg. Even though he lived in L.A. he just went for Karen as he dressed his best sitting on the left side of her as Drew sat on her right. During the church service they listened to the choir singing "Angels" by Richard Smallwood giving a standing ovation to the lead singers and then as they listened to the sermon which was tilted: "God's Protection" Karen started to think about what God has done for her this far and her missing daughter hoping and praying that she was alright and at least had a better chance of surviving the horrors that she could have left her in. But she knew in due time that everything would be alright if she just kept hanging onto God's promise.

After church was over, Karen did as told by Vanessa and let one of the ushers lead her to the office along with Drew and her sisters. When she came in they greeted each other. "Heyy girl." Vanessa said giving Karen a big ole' hug. "I'm so glad you could make it." She said smiling as she started to show her around the church as they were just talking for the meantime while the men chatted. "Alright they're about to close the church so, I'm a let y'all go get ready to leave and y'all follow me on the outside but I gotta go find out where my daughter is she's always runnin' around this church with her friends like she live here" Vanessa teased. "Oh, you have a daughter?" Karen asked her and Vanessa just shook her head yes. "Well she's not really our daughter we but we treat her like she's our own so, she's mine now and Terrence gets along great with her every since the day we adopted her." Vanessa said. "Oh okay." Karen said smiling. "Yeah her story is kind of sad of how we got her but we looked to her as a blessing and took her right on after we couldn't find any information about who her birth parents were." Vanessa told her and then, Karen started thinking.

"You can meet her when we go to the house." Vanessa said. "James do you know where Ronnie is?" Vanessa hollered. "She done went outside." James said and Vanessa looked to see that Veronica was most definitely in the car honking the horn with her head down since her and Terrance was ready to go. "Come on, MOMM I'm hungry!" Terrance said and Vanessa just shook her head. "These kids." She said. "Let me make my way on. "Why don't you come by the house so, we could talk some more?" Vanessa said as she gently touched Karen's hand. " I'll see you in 15 minutes." Vanessa told her as she followed, James out to the car. "The girl done ran off to the car. They do that all the time" Vanessa said walking off to her car.